Turn on thread page Beta

Just to point out watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xanthe)
    Well said. You sound like a proper English gentleman.
    *Hugh Laurie Accent*

I say, he jolly well does Blackadder!

ReputationRep:
    Ok, who ever gave me neg. reputation needs to sort themselves out

Feynman.

ReputationRep:
    It takes two to tango. Rape aside, no one's forced to do a damn thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    Dont tell me you have these type of conversations over dinner dear.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feynman)
    I just wanted to point out that I get really pissed off at how guys in general treat girls, every guy thinks that he can get a fck of someone, and whenever there is a girl the guy walking beside you will always whistle at her or say something sometimes I just want to punch some guys teeth out...

Feynman.
    In general? You are a moron. 9/10 guys I know treat girls with the up-most respect possible. Nuff said.

ReputationRep:
    this is really funny... so you're outraged at a guy whistling, you give him a bad look? oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    You see, I'm not shocked at your views in that post- most of the guys I meet are 'nice' and don't see women like that, maybe I'm just lucky but I think a lot of people are very happy to jump at applying the stereotype- in my experience teenage boys aren't nearly as bad as people would like you to think and often, they talk in a way which sounds like they treat women as objects simply to keep up with their mates. In actual fact, when a lot of these guys are just with their girlfriend or people they feel comfortable with, they are much more 'gentlemanly.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Oh dear, another "nice guy" here. I love them as much as the next girl but really, you don't have to broadcast your gentlemanly views here - sounds like an effort to get a girl. If you want to be seen as a good guy, be a good guy, don't talk about the badness of other guys (and thereby the goodness of yourself).
    spot on.

but hey if you want the "sweet guy" vote on a website, it's yours to take..

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.