Turn on thread page Beta

Food of the Day: Natural Yoghurt watch

ReputationRep:
    No flavor, no preservatives, what do you say? Sweetness is my thing, or totally healthy I should eat? Swivel a little suger in it? Or sprinkle various fruits? DISCUSS!

MOi

ReputationRep:
    hmmm, nah :p: Prefer whip cream But yoghurt is alright, especially strawberry yoghurt, mmmmmmmm *runs off to kitchen*

ReputationRep:
    u can play games with natural yoggy just like nutella and others stufyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shellyanne)
    u can play games with natural yoggy just like nutella and others stufyy
    games? *sarcastic twist on face* such as...

ReputationRep:
    oi moi NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what ever happened to the good old threadsm with the donuts and the cheesecake...

yogurt, seriously comon!! tho it would be nice with some toffee suger and some milk choc covered strawberrys

mmmm

me loves yogurt...though not as my brother who lives on it

ReputationRep:
    well the yogurt fruit thingie is really good, I don't really lke the ordinary plain yogurt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mez)
    oi moi NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what ever happened to the good old threadsm with the donuts and the cheesecake...

yogurt, seriously comon!! tho it would be nice with some toffee suger and some milk choc covered strawberrys

mmmm
    feel like eatin doughnuts?? how about cheesecake, eh? bring up the thread then, its against my policy to repeat a food of the day. :rolleyes: nplain yoghurt IS boring, but who has eaten it? hardly anyone, its those tutti ftruiy flavored ones that they aim for.

ReputationRep:
    What about Alpro soya yogurts? I like the strawberry and peach ones . There again I'm not sure what other flavours there are or if there are any other flavours . Can you get non-flavoured soya yogurt :confused: ?

ReputationRep:
    OOH!! your an A&R member! finally! i though t they were on the verge of extinction. :p: ill smack ya on the list
    ahem, non flavored soya yoghurt.. i heavent heard about SOYA yoghurt, but Nutrisa has plain natural yoghurt, the kind that tastes slightly sour. >.<

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.