Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAJTHOMAS)
    Its Gexko's fault really The postman must be of the opinion that over the past year I have been slowly losing what little sanity I had.
    Well I still havent got my History handbook which everyone else got about 5 days ago!

I need it to choose my modules :eek:

ReputationRep:
    has anyone sent back the events stuff to UBU yet?? i also love how they are trying to get us to buy bristol uni jumpers + scarves (random!) etc before we even arrive!! i think i might get my freshers ball ticket in advance tho in case it sells out or something -- would be disaster!

ReputationRep:
    i havnt had a ubu letter yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helen**)
    has anyone sent back the events stuff to UBU yet?? i also love how they are trying to get us to buy bristol uni jumpers + scarves (random!) etc before we even arrive!! i think i might get my freshers ball ticket in advance tho in case it sells out or something -- would be disaster!
    I haven't had any evnts stuff yet. omg they've forgotten me :eek:

ReputationRep:
    no it wasnt a letter was just the UBU ents leaflet thing tht was sent with the handbook... there are order forms for tickets and the shop stuff on the back!

ReputationRep:
    Not everyones got the UBU booklet yet, dont panic people!

I have sent off my form for a ticket to the ball though

ReputationRep:
    We had Colin Murray at our Freshers' Ball last year - he played brilliant music and was pissed off his face What a guy.

ReputationRep:
    they better not run out of tickets

So who's playing/dj-ing at freshers ball this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Pollo Diablo)
    We had Colin Murray at our Freshers' Ball last year - he played brilliant music and was pissed off his face What a guy.
    hes doing it this year

http://www.ubu.org.uk/main/Ents/fresh05

For all the Fresher's Ents.

ReputationRep:
    can't wait to go and see the bands. RIP john peel what a legend!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow! You've got Kid Carpet! He's fantastic. And get used to El Guapo, they play *everything* university related. They're good, mind.

ReputationRep:
    Cool

ReputationRep:
    i havent had mine yet

ReputationRep:
    me neither. I don' think they love us Have you recieved anything from the medical school (apart from what came with the regestration packs, like the time table)

ReputationRep:
    nah nothing how bout u?

ReputationRep:
    Got mine this morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wednesburywench)
    nah nothing how bout u?
    nowt. maybe we're not meant to get anything else..just that everyone else doing other subjects seems to have got something separatly from their course.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i think thats all we're getting! becuase they want us to get our books when we get there and we have no modules to choose! had my UBU handbook today! woooo

ReputationRep:
    Got mine this morning - am now so excited! All the societies look great, I will be joining thousands no doubt. The 'All You Can Eat' Society particularly excited me .

I think I'm just gonna order a ticket for the Fresher's ball..hopefully there isn't much risk of the other events selling out. What's everyone else doing?

Cxx

ReputationRep:
    Got mine too. The vouchers are at the back if you can't find them. Great stuff like various bars and places for food like pizza hut

Getting exited about the societies. I want to join 4 of them already but it may be a bit much...

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.