Will you ever get bored? Watch

This discussion is closed.
F. Poste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah I'm bored of TSR. Out of the hundreds of current members I can honestly say I probably only give a **** what 10 of them have to say. I'm not sure why I still bother. I have issues.
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
I am not sure if there have been any 18 raters yet. the system of labelling them is still really..sketchy. trying to work out the boundaries.
basically they're the ones with a red 16 or 18 on the title.
oh right, i did wonder why i haven't seen any yet.

What kind of a thread would be 18+?
Bilal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Heh. 'choose life, not TSR'.
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
Yeah I'm bored of TSR. Out of the hundreds of current members I can honestly say I probably only give a **** what 10 of them have to say. I'm not sure why I still bother. I have issues.
So did you get a special rate for your subscription then? :p:
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
So did you get a special rate for your subscription then? :p:
No. I haven't done enough ass kissing for that!
Flukey
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
it's still in pilot stages to be honest. that detail is yet to be finalised :|
ok. Cheers for telling me
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by shellyanne)
yer am bored already this place is boring and the peeps on it r boring nowt ever happens and also peeps are way serius on here and the mods must have no socil life or summat. i dont fink ill post muchon ere to be onest
Frankly, I doubt I'll miss you. Shut the door on your way out.
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 13 years ago
You're one of my 10, by the way.
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
Likewise.. and not just saying that to be nice! I'm not doing fake niceness today.
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Why "choose life. Not TSR"? Did you have a "goodbye" phase too?
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
Who are your ten?
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
Why "choose life. Not TSR"? Did you have a "goodbye" phase too?
Actually, yes. I lasted.. ooh, a couple of days. But I'm sick and can't go out at the moment and TSR has lots of lame people for me to take out my frustration on so I'm here for a little while yet..
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Actually, yes. I lasted.. ooh, a couple of days. But I'm sick and can't go out at the moment and TSR has lots of lame people for me to take out my frustration on so I'm here for a little while yet..
You just don't seem to get away with taking your frustration out on the lame people, which is one of the main points I do not post as often.
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by foxo)
You just don't seem to get away with taking your frustration out on the lame people, which is one of the main points I do not post as often.
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're saying.. please clarify for me?
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
feeling sick? excuses excuses... I sometimes tell myself I wish I hadn't found TSR (and some people like my archnemesis zhivago wish the same thing too).
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're saying.. please clarify for me?
Sorry, that didn't come out well. What I meant to say is that you cannot seem to have a decent argument on this forum without being censored by the mods.
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by foxo)
Sorry, that didn't come out well. What I meant to say is that you cannot seem to have a decent argument on this forum without being censored by the mods.
Oh yes, with that context I see what you mean.. I personally never feel censored, I guess I've just mastered the art of just sounding bitter :p:
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh yes, with that context I see what you mean.. I personally never feel censored, I guess I've just mastered the art of just sounding bitter :p:
yeah despite being among the most disliked members (ever since TK branded me the nastiest member on UKL), I've never been banned, warned or anything. I've always found that quite surprising :eek: .
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
And rude in PMs :rolleyes:
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
And rude in PMs :rolleyes:
yeah sorry, I hope I didn't shock you in that PM. I was just making sure you knew what I was going on about.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (586)
80.27%
Leave (144)
19.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise