Goodbye :( Watch

This discussion is closed.
Beekeeper
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Thats right folks, I'm leaving and I aint coming back!

TSR has been useful to me, and i've met some really nice people (most of whom I have on msn).

I've been planning on leaving the forum for about a month now but haven't managed it, the recent petty dispute with SW and her LGBT massive has been the last straw though, and exposed an imbalance in how some of the mods treat different members. I don't really want to be part of a forum that puts traffic above quality.

Anywho, here's a list of TSR people who have made me happy I luff you :

Flukey
Kingslaw
Jessicarabbit
Onaed
Zaf1986
Miles
Jamie
Vienna
Bikerx23
Kalibantre
Wild Thing
Becca
Ajdabrill
Xanthe
Various UCL students
Various Sheffield students, especially jaybones and guitarama !

A couple of things i'd like to say before leaving:
- Be grateful you've got Vienna on this forum and stop whining, she's an asset to this forum and she/he(whatever it is, i don't care) has made my time here very enjoyable
- SW and Saffie are filthy and need moderating.
- I will hand the conservative leadership to Vienna shortly
- I will be officially leaving tomorrow night so that I can say bye to anyone i've missed out lol, and when I will give out my last ever rep

Anybody who I like, who hasn't already got me on msn, feel free to add me:
Anthony_Heslehurst

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee
xx
thegame26
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Beekeeper)
Thats right folks, I'm leaving and I aint coming back!

TSR has been useful to me, and i've met some really nice people (most of whom I have on msn).

I've been planning on leaving the forum for about a month now but haven't managed it, the recent petty dispute with SW and her LGBT massive has been the last straw though, and exposed an imbalance in how some of the mods treat different members. I don't really want to be part of a forum that puts traffic above quality.

A couple of things i'd like to say before leaving:
- Be grateful you've got Vienna on this forum and stop whining, she's an asset to this forum and she/he(whatever it is, i don't care) has made my time here very enjoyable
- I will hand the conservative leadership to Vienna shortly
- I will be officially leaving tomorrow night so that I can say bye to anyone i've missed out lol, and when I will give out my last ever rep

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee
xx
:congrats: :congrats:

well done everyone, i hope your all proud of yourselves, in Anth we have a genuine nice caring honest guy who made the fatal mistake of speaking up for what he believed in and what he felt was right, i dont know the ins and outs of all the issues but some of the comments made towards him were a disgrace and i am disgusted with certain people. i am ashamed and embrassed to be assossiated with this place, Anth hold the door am right behind you !
Jump
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You were definately one of the better members one here and TSR will be losing a valuable contributor when you depart.

Anyway have a blast at Sheff
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ohno! :eek:
5 months down the pan! :rofl:
You'll be back.. just like the rest of them :cool:
Bismarck
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You've been one of the favorite memebers of this forum. If you don't come back, I wish you the best of luck. Enjoy yourself in Sheffield.
Eurasian
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Da ****. I don't know you very well coffee buddy, however I will try and read into the issue and smite thee who dare defy my coffee bud'. Seriously though, it's sad to hear your leaving. Good luck in whatever you decide to do in the future. Take care dude.

P: Mod who caused this, your a ****ing idiot. Thank you.
yo-less
Badges: 1
Report 13 years ago
it's a lie:eek:

*denial*
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Cya dude, good luck
SlyPie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Bye Beekeeper--although I don't really know what kind of feud it was, I know of you pretty well even if I may not know you directly....

I wish you well in all better endeavors.
Forgotmytea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SlyPie)
Bye Beekeeper--although I don't really know what kind of feud it was, I know of you pretty well even if I may not know you directly....

I wish you well in all better endeavors.
:dito:. I hope you enjoy yourself at Sheffield and generally in life - TSR will be losing a great member.

:ciao:

-Saruman
musicbloke
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I never really thought I'd have a use for the :party: smiley. What a great opportunity. It just seems to express everything that reading the first post in this thread made me feel. :party: Oh, I couldn't resist using at again. BTW, here's a bit of advice for the rest of your life BK. Don't be such a knob, or you'll get the same response that you got here.

MB
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Laters
SlyPie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
OK can someone clue me in...briefly anyway..what happened in the petty argument?
galadriel100
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Sorry to hear you're leaving Beekeeper. You always made good contributions to threads.
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:ciao: Bye
musicbloke
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Beekeeper)
If you have a problem then use the post report function (the little red triangle in the top right of every post) like the rest of us, rather than ****ging them off.

MB
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SlyPie)
OK can someone clue me in...briefly anyway..what happened in the petty argument?
SW leader of LGBT soc
Beekeeper creates "non-spammy" (apparently) version called LGB Society
Rivalry ensues
Arguments
Etc.
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Good luck with uni, your effort with the quality of threads in the conservative subforum and as leader didn't go unnoticed =) I'm sure you'll come back at some point, albeit if only briefly.
SlyPie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by HearTheThunder)
SW leader of LGBT soc
Beekeeper creates "non-spammy" (apparently) version called LGB Society
Rivalry ensues
Arguments
Etc.
hah..that sounds ridiculous to me! (Am I missing a screw or are they....)

Why can't he have his own version?
Bilal
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Laterz. You'll prob be back though (in holidays or whatever).
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (213)
27.92%
No (550)
72.08%

Watched Threads