This discussion is closed.
ladyblitzer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
oh yeah... hehe. i forgot to describe my eyebrows. thin, in the sense that there's not much hair, not thin as in 5-pt line thin or something.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol, my boyf got me to get rid of the start of what could have formed a mono-brow... I plucked it and he made such a fuss! I thought he would have been used to it, 'specially seeing as he let me wax the base of his back the other week... that was soo funny... how i digress
ladyblitzer
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
lol, my boyf got me to get rid of the start of what could have formed a mono-brow... I plucked it and he made such a fuss! I thought he would have been used to it, 'specially seeing as he let me wax the base of his back the other week... that was soo funny... how i digress
Oookay, sooooo, he made you get rid of it, and when you did, he made a fuss? Lol. But seriously, sometimes, mono-brows are scary especially those which are extremely bushy
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_guy)
What are your eyebrows like? Are they thin? or are they fat and bushy, like catepillars?
thin but fat and dark
wot made u think of this subject lol
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This is me!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (475)
66.62%
No (238)
33.38%

Watched Threads