Piece of skin attaching my foreskin to tip of my penis Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
As the title says, there is some skin attaching my foreskin to the tip of my penis. I thought I had phimosis, but this is suggesting otherwise to me. Should/can I get this cut and removed by a doctor/urologist? Or would that do too much damage
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
First I recommend you see a doctor to talk about the choices that you can see which you feel is best. Ive had it before spoke to the doctor and decided to cut it myself healed perfectly. Hope this helps!!!!!
MovingOn
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Erm, that is meant to be there dude.
Hooper
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've got that too. I heard it can be snapped if you are a bit too, well, fast with the ol' ****. I wouldn't want to cut it myself or have it cut TBH. It doesn't hurt me by it being there.
16manu
Badges: 1
Report 9 years ago
Your banjo string. You're supposed to have it. If you didn't then...something would be wrong.
GazingAtStars
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
First I recommend you see a doctor to talk about the choices that you can see which you feel is best. Ive had it before spoke to the doctor and decided to cut it myself healed perfectly. Hope this helps!!!!!
CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE.
I am off to be sick now.
Smtn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
stfu, idiot

don't give medical advice if you're clueless
Sir_Vile_Minds
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
How do people think it's not meant to be there? It's what keep the tackle in one piece hence the words "attaching foreskin to tip of penis".
Anonymous #3
Report 9 years ago
it's called the frenulum. If your foreskin is not able to be pulled down because of a tight frenulum it's a problem. It's called frenulum breve, it can be cut in a minor operation, or can be stretched if you prefer. I also have this problem and I am choosing to stretch it and it's working. Google frenulum breve, lots of info on the net
Anonymous #4
Report 9 years ago
it's called the frenulum. If your foreskin is not able to be pulled down because of a tight frenulum it's a problem. It's called frenulum breve, it can be cut in a minor operation, or can be stretched if you prefer. I also have this problem and I am choosing to stretch it and it's working. Google frenulum breve, lots of info on the net
Yeah I can't pull it down, is that what it is?
Ben77mc
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by GazingAtStars)
CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE.
I am off to be sick now.
eweweweweweww, same :eek:
I Love Dog
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I was going to post suggesting it was his frenulum earlier, but then I thought "Naw, nobody can be that stupid"...
New_Born
Report 9 years ago
Is this guy joking?
didgeridoo12uk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
its meant to be there. if its causing issues go see a doctor. otherwise... get it pierced
iWantToBelieve
Report 9 years ago
LOL Yeah meant to be there do not worry! keeps things up and in place
Xxx_tickle_xxX
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
???
Marknaughty
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:26232437")
26232437[/url]]As the title says, there is some skin attaching my foreskin to the tip of my penis. I thought I had phimosis, but this is suggesting otherwise to me. Should/can I get this cut and removed by a doctor/urologist? Or would that do too much damage
I too was born with this attachment of foreskin to helmet and when I was late twenties and married intercourse was sometimes painful as the skin would tear plus the fact of peeing sideways when pulling back on the foreskin.then there is the hygiene issue of cheese build up under the skin.
Anyway I went to see my GP and was referred to the local hospital where I was anaesthetised and the skin delicately cut free from the helmet.
I had to take salt baths and had to keep the old chap covered with Vaseline gauze over the operation area.
I couldn't wait to try my "new"**** out on my wife....it was so much better and everything had been alright since.
King_jack
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Did it hurt and how did u cut it?
jacobgriffs
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
does it effect growth?
Anonymoose4197
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ah, how far can frenulum breve stop you pulling down? I can pull approx halfway down before it is painful/stinging. Is that frenulum breve or do I just need to stretch it. The skin looks awfully small but I am able to expose the bottom of my glans as I said before. I've looked on a lot of sites but they are all from 2010. Hopefully someone can see this and respond.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.94%
No I am happy with my course choice (488)
58.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.49%

Watched Threads