I think that it is much harder than the normal system
gemgems89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Mittow)
I think that it is much harder than the normal system
I'm doing it. I think it's easier because you can do one module at a time and get it over with so it saves you having to remember loads of different sections.
Mittow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
I'm doing it. I think it's easier because you can do one module at a time and get it over with so it saves you having to remember loads of different sections.
yea, that is true but i feel that they r going into more detail, also i dont like multiple choice questions! they confuse me!
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yea, that is true but i feel that they r going into more detail, also i dont like multiple choice questions! they confuse me!
Yes, they are very confusing. People assume it's easier with multiple choice but it's not because they give you a choice with a few words changed in each answer. Very confusing, but it saves you having to write loads from memory.
Mittow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
our next modules r in march in energy and earth materials, we did humans as orginisms and metals in november
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
our next modules r in march in energy and earth materials, we did humans as orginisms and metals in november
Yes so did we, but my next module is Electriciy (SOOOOO boring) and Maintainence of life, and they're in March too.

Have you got your marks back yet? We get them next Thursday.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (16)
94.12%
No (1)
5.88%

Watched Threads