Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    THE MERCHANT OF VENICE
    WHAT ARE YOUR FEELINGS TOWARS SHYLOCK IN ACT 1 SCENE 3 AND ACT 3 SCEEN 1?

HOW DOES ANTONIO SPEK ABOUT SHYLOCK PAGE 33 LINE 94
    COMMENT ON SHYLOCK'S SPEECH LINE 104 ("SIGNOR ANTONIO MAY A TIME...") DO YOU FEEL SORRY FOR SHYLOCK HERE?
    WHAT ABOUT THE BOND? DO YOU THINK SHYLOCK MEANS THIS AS A JOKE? HERE SHYLOCK SAYS " IF I CAN CATCH HIM UPON THE HIP..."
    ACT 3 SCENE 1- SHYLOCK HAS LOST HIS DAUGHTER, JESSICA, HE WANTS REVENGE ON ANTONIO. IS HE JUSTIFIED?
    LOOK AT HIS SPEECJ "HE HATH DISGRACED ME..."
    WHAT DOES SHYLOCK SAY ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER?? "I WOULD MY DAUGHTER WERE DEAD AT MY FOOT..."
    WHAT DOES TUBAL TELL HIM ABOUT JESSICA?
    CONCLUDE BY SAYING WHETHER OR NOT YOU FEEL SYMPATHETIC TOWARDS SHYLOCK YOU MAY FEEL SYMPATHETIC AT CERTAIN TIMES (PERHAPS WHEN WE FIND OUT HOW BADLY HE HAS BEEN TREATED BY ANTONIO AND/OR WHEN HE DISCOVERS THAT JESICA HAS SOLD THE RING GIVEN TO HIM BY HIS WIFE LEAH)

MUST BE MORE THAN 2 SIDES OF A4 INCLUDING QUOTATIONS.

HEEEEEEELLLPPPP!!!! hEY IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS RO TIPS PLEASE HELP ME! THANKYOU

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.