This discussion is closed.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 101mphfastball)
of course the most evil invention of all is British...............that being those darn Tellietubbies.............
Yep. And Pop Idol as well!!!
And also Big Brother i think.
101mphfastball
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Bush is an *******, he should be more careful with pretzels.
Maybe Pretzels are evil..............ever thought of that huh!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Maybe Pretzels are evil..............ever thought of that huh!
Maybe Pretzels are good though, wanting to make an assasination attempt on the president.
It just depends on your opinion on Bush.
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Maybe Pretzels are good though, wanting to make an assasination attempt on the president.
It just depends on your opinion on Bush.
Well being a Texan and having friends who have met George Bush and havin a president who says things kinda like Yogi did I thnk is cool. He may not be the best or the smartest, but I like him.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well being a Texan and having friends who have met George Bush and havin a president who says things kinda like Yogi did I thnk is cool. He may not be the best or the smartest, but I like him.
Well my opinion is that he may be a nice guy, but he isn't the sort of person you want running the country, with control over all those nuclear weapons and stuff.
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Well my opinion is that he may be a nice guy, but he isn't the sort of person you want running the country, with control over all those nuclear weapons and stuff.
Well I don't think he's gonna fire off a few just cause the military are running outta space to keep them to get rid of any rouge nations or someone who ain't on his buddy list.................
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well I don't think he's gonna fire off a few just cause the military are running outta space to keep them to get rid of any rouge nations or someone who ain't on his buddy list.................
Well, i'd hope not.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (147)
60.49%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.53%
No- I want it (68)
27.98%
No- I don't want it (17)
7%

Watched Threads