Hollyoaks: Let Loose Watch

This discussion is closed.
Legend22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hollyoaks is back, Monday at 9pm. Exclusive to E4. Should be good, has anyone seen the mini advert on E4 where Lisa is talking to Ben, and the E4 van pulls up outside the Drive n Buy? lol. Talk about it here.
Kittennffc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah, looks alright, but the fact that its just Lisa (filth) and Ben (hes hot), might be enough to put a lot of people off...

I'm a huge Hollyoaks fan though and will watch it for aslong as I can.. My uni house doesn't have sky
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kittennffc)
Yeah, looks alright, but the fact that its just Lisa (filth) and Ben (hes hot), might be enough to put a lot of people off...

I'm a huge Hollyoaks fan though and will watch it for aslong as I can.. My uni house doesn't have sky
Just get a freeview box, one off price of like £50 for the channels, you get E4 (and E4+1) on freeview now
Kittennffc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmm, I might have to look into that! Split between 4 it won't be much at all!
Kittennffc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
OK, just realised my signature hasn't shown for my second post...

Anyone know why this might be!?
Sync
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Somebody's sig is only shown for their first post on each page.
Sync
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
See, my sig won't be shown in this post, but it is in the one above.
Kittennffc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thats a bit silly....I want to make The McFLY Society known to people! haha
Legend22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
lol. I have got Freeview, Im watching the Hollyoaks Omnibus on E4+1 now, its great but there are some rubbish shows on, and repeats as well a lot of the time. I dont really like Lisa either, and Ben is OK, as a character and an actor! Nothing else.
Kittennffc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah, there are way too many repeats! The only things I watch on E4 is Hollyoaks, and Friends, and random shows that are on late night if I can't sleep!

Ben is a hottie, he can do so much better than Lisa - check me talking about them like they are real people :s

Join The McFLY Society - My New Campaign
sophieliz
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What actually is the let loose thingy-are there no other characters from Hollyoaks in it apart from Ben and fit Lisa (but with annoying voice)
Kittennffc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Erm, I think the focus is on them too, but I reckon a few other regulars might make an appearance, not sure though!

Lisa sounds like a man!
naelse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i got a freeview box for 29.99! shop around... anyway, yes. let loose should be interesting. i fancy the pants off lisa!
sophieliz
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Danni is hot-not liking Steph tho
FunkykindaGal
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kittennffc)
Erm, I think the focus is on them too, but I reckon a few other regulars might make an appearance, not sure though!

Lisa sounds like a man!
Huh?! Lisa doesn't sound like a man! She is from Bury and its a typical northern accent.

And as for Lisa being 'filth'...I don't think so! Someone jealous, perhaps?
thunderstorm
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i dont like the new two alex and ally theyre weird
sophieliz
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Seem a bit too old maybe and upper class for the show-too serious.
naelse
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by FunkykindaGal)
Huh?! Lisa doesn't sound like a man! She is from Bury and its a typical northern accent.

And as for Lisa being 'filth'...I don't think so! Someone jealous, perhaps?
are you called selena too? it's just that i am and i've never met anyone with the same spelling as mine
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I Like Ben and Lisa, This whole less loose looks quite good, wondering if it will have any effect on the mainstream program. Havent got E4 in my room thou.. Ah for shame.
hanadeka2002
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I love Hollyoaks.

I want to know what the deal is with Alex and Ally.

Lisa does have a bit of a "masculine" voice....I wouldn't go as far as to say she sounds totally like a man though!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (225)
27.68%
No (588)
72.32%

Watched Threads