This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
but that drug can be produced naturally by athletes bodies, and Rusedski's statement seems pretty confident he'll be cleared. i dunno, he never really struck me as the type. there seems to be a fairly high level of athletes who test postitive for nandrolone and are adamant they are innocent- how they can test for a drug that may be naturally produced by the body? hmmm... it's certainly a suprise.

lou xxx
Rusedski didn't seem the sort of type to take drugs for me either. On the news it said that in rare cases was it the case that athletes use the excuse that it was produced by their body. I wonder how much is produced by the body.
kildare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Loads of tennis players have tested positive for nandralone recently. There is a bit of a scandal about it though, because the ATP were forced to admit that there own trainers (medical people not coaches) were giving players drugs that could cause a player to test postive. I certainly wouldn't rule out a reversal of whatever punishment it is that he's been given just yet.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
Come on, nandrolone is the worst drug for false positives. If I were to go make myself a liver and bacon casserole (i hate liver but thats beside the point) and wolf it down then tommorrow there would be an amount of nandrolone in my body.
I **** you not
J
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by zizero)
Have a look at the picture of Rusedski on that BBC page...

The expression of his face is such that he LOOKS like he's doped! That's media manipulation for you...
No, it looks like someone has rammed a tennis racket up his hole
J
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (230)
61.33%
Yes- I don't like it (16)
4.27%
No- I want it (104)
27.73%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.67%

Watched Threads