Constantly on the edge Watch

This discussion is closed.
santogold
Badges: 14
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I've found myself constantly on the edge recently. I get angry at many things and I feel soooo bad afterwards.
It obviously has an effect on my partner as well, who says it makes him feel like **** when I yell at him all the time.

I need to find a way to relax.

Any ideas?
tiempo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yoga?
other forms of excersise?
kick boxing?

Anything to release the anger?

What sort of things making you angry...?
Icy Ghost
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Get a massage from him, that might work
santogold
I get all the massages I want !! I'm terrible.

I just had a very stressful time in Spain and am about to move back to London with my husband, where both of us are starting uni. So obviously I am a bit nervous about that.

Anyway, nearly everything can set me off. A compliment can even make me mad!
I think I will start yoga once I am in London, I think there is something on offer at Goldsmiths.
If you have any good links to websites, let me know.

I have been swimming a lot, but I need to save my money, so that's off for the remaining week and 2 days here.
I guess I could just go running as well.
tiempo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
night time jogging is fun
Helps me calm down and relax as well
Mind you... I sort of have the abilty to sprint off and climb over fences if I feel in danger... Especially in the dark...
Gyms are just depressing ... only if you look around that is So keep your eyes on your own body and you'll be fine
santogold
(Original post by tiempo)
night time jogging is fun
Helps me calm down and relax as well
Mind you... I sort of have the abilty to sprint off and climb over fences if I feel in danger... Especially in the dark...
Gyms are just depressing ... only if you look around that is So keep your eyes on your own body and you'll be fine
Maybe one day I will run up to Camden. Although I find it rather scary on weekends :P

I wouldn't jog at night where I am now.
Thanks for your advise though!!
Evenstar
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i've just joined agym and started going to the yoga and pilates classes too. i've never been so chilled out!
santogold
I would love to start yoga and pilates classes. I miss playing badminton as well. I guess I just have to pull myself together until I am back in London.

Again, if anyone knows any cool websites ..

If you know a nice gym in the London Bridge area that is affordable, let me know too.
Evenstar
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i live 'oop north' so my gym wouldn't be much good for you. then again, it's a David Lloyd gym, and i believe they are all over the country. try looking in your yellow pages and see what's near to where you live.
santogold
(Original post by Evenstar)
i live 'oop north' so my gym wouldn't be much good for you. then again, it's a David Lloyd gym, and i believe they are all over the country. try looking in your yellow pages and see what's near to where you live.
Thanks, I'll check it out once I am back
tiempo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
oop north Very nice

Try checking your boroughs website or something, they usually have some interesting things there!!!

And as for holding your anger until you get to a place where you can let it out...EE... thats tough!!! But it'll only make you stronger
I'm well buff

In the sense that I can hold my anger in...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (208)
18.55%
No (681)
60.75%
Not really bothered about them (232)
20.7%

Watched Threads