Let The March!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
mikeski
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
ffs! im sick of this rioting and ppl burning sh*t on roads! (northern ireland). there is a bonni (bonfire) jus outside my road, and jus beacuase they wont let the orange order march! its sickening!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! its only a march that wil take no more than half an hour!! the marching comission says that they wont let them march cuz it wil cause to much trouble, its causing more trouble by NOT letting them march!!!! fs, 3 peerlers (police) have been shot already!! WISE UP!
Revenged
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mikeski)
ffs! im sick of this rioting and ppl burning sh*t on roads! (northern ireland). there is a bonni (bonfire) jus outside my road, and jus beacuase they wont let the orange order march! its sickening!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! its only a march that wil take no more than half an hour!! the marching comission says that they wont let them march cuz it wil cause to much trouble, its causing more trouble by NOT letting them march!!!! fs, 3 peerlers (police) have been shot already!! WISE UP!
Trouble is exactly what their desired outcome is.

Only violence would stop the march in some people's and so that's the only way the do it!
dogtanian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Do you have any particular stong affiliation, or even one not so strong, to either of the, um, opposing factions in the area?

Whether they march or not, there will be trouble. So I'm in two minds here, really.
mikeski
Rep:
?
will there has been road blocks all week, people have been getting treatend etc... its jus not on!! 3 PEELERS HAVE GOT SHOT!!! there is no call for dat at all!! yea there would have bin trouble if they did march but not as much as this!! people are rly crappin them selve pver in the shankill cuz the dunno wats gonna happen next!!
Person
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Orangemen should stop trying to intimidate Catholics. If they'd done that from the beginning things would be a lot better now.
mikeski
Rep:
?
(Original post by Northumbrian)
Orangemen should stop trying to intimidate Catholics. If they'd done that from the beginning things would be a lot better now.
hold on a min, the night when the orange men were marchin, the catholics started shoutin over at them, even though the police had barracades up! and they where attcked when over near Ardoyne! and even the news is sayin that the whole thing had been planed by the catholics! so dont try and blame it all on orange men! catholics are just as bad!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (114)
26.21%
No (321)
73.79%

Watched Threads