'twas the night before.. an exam :( Watch

This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fionah)
Aww thanks!! Couldnt possibly go to sleep yet (just not my sleeping pattern to go to sleep at this hour!!!) so i'm sitting around trying to relax etc. Keep thinking of names of ppl (ie rotter) and then get worried that I don't know what they did!! Oh well. I'm just hoping to get a good grade in 1/3
Try not to think about the exam if possible until tomorrow. The more you think about it, the less you'll be able to relax.
fionah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Try not to think about the exam if possible until tomorrow. The more you think about it, the less you'll be able to relax.

Hehe yeah I *know* this is true but can't help it > think of a name of someone, then I think I mustnt think about stuff like this, and then I think but what if I DONT know who they are?! And thus I have to go & check it out. Oh well
Kyrotec
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fionah)
Aww thanks!! Couldnt possibly go to sleep yet (just not my sleeping pattern to go to sleep at this hour!!!) so i'm sitting around trying to relax etc. Keep thinking of names of ppl (ie rotter) and then get worried that I don't know what they did!! Oh well. I'm just hoping to get a good grade in 1/3
Well good luck with the exam - if you r that worried about it stay up the whole night and have lots of expresso in the morning you won't be as sharp but you may have a better chance of getting higher grade. Normally when u get up on short term revision u forget bout 60% of it so mebe u wud want to stay up all night?
Xcuse comp tyipes
fionah
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Kyrotec)
Well good luck with the exam - if you r that worried about it stay up the whole night and have lots of expresso in the morning you won't be as sharp but you may have a better chance of getting higher grade. Normally when u get up on short term revision u forget bout 60% of it so mebe u wud want to stay up all night?
Xcuse comp tyipes
Nah somehow I don't think that is a good idea!! I'm not good on no sleep, i'd last maybe 1 day on shattered!!!
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm tired. *yawn* I hate exams.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (147)
60.49%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.53%
No- I want it (68)
27.98%
No- I don't want it (17)
7%

Watched Threads