The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
BlueAngel
It still hurts even today :frown:

Spoiler

I diidn't thinkyou deserved neg reps for the Shane Threads, I enjoyed envading the westlife Forum (They we're meanies) Although I did sneak on there to find out how they reacted to the Mark thing (Most of them we're supportive and lovly about it which made me like some of them the gits lol!) :biggrin:
Reply 201
Profesh
Aside from my previous post: clearly you have a great deal left to spare, judging by the quid pro quo return on your investment thus far. Is it really necessary to economise; or have you merely learned from your mistake? Which leads me to my next question: will you prefer to pick on old ladies and children in future?

Yours,

Profesh

On a serious note, why do you feel you must speak like this?
Reply 202
addict
Brainless, dim-witted, senseless, stupid, daft, senseless etc.. See I can use a thesaurus too.

Pity none of those are beyond 3 syllables and you used senseless twice....hehehehehe oh addict
Reply 203
SlyPie
Pity none of those are beyond 3 syllables and you used senseless twice....hehehehehe oh addict

lol, I really wish you didn't quote that!
Reply 204
addict
Brainless, dim-witted, senseless, stupid, daft, senseless etc.. I can use a thesaurus too.

Good: now stop being impertinent, post that C.V. in the 'careers' forum where it belongs, and answer my original question.
Reply 205
What C.V. and what question?
Profesh
Aside from my previous post: clearly you have a great deal left to spare, judging by the quid pro quo return on your investment thus far. Is it really necessary to economise; or have you merely learned from your mistake? Which leads me to my next question: will you prefer to pick on old ladies and children in future?

Yours,

Profesh

Good lord, you are keen on the old semicolons aren't you!
Sorry, random comment I know....but I've noticed this for ages...
Reply 207
SlyPie

A 'slip' in the Freudian mode, perhaps?

addict
lol, I really wish you didn't quote that!

This isn't The Wizard Of Oz; although, now that I mention it, you do bear a striking resemblance to the 'tin man'. :rolleyes:
addict

Hi addict, just out of interest, you say you live in an area with the highest concentration of millionaires in the UK. Do u live in Gerrards Cross in Buckinghamshire because I've heard that it has a high number of millionaires?
Profesh

lol.

remind me to rep you in 24 hours for your last few posts :biggrin:
Reply 210
Profesh

This isn't The Wizard Of Oz; although, now that I mention it, you do bear a striking resemblance to the 'tin man'. :rolleyes:

Arn't you going to study "law" at Bristol :broken: :cheers:
Reply 211
HistoryStudent
Good lord, you are keen on the old semicolons aren't you!
Sorry, random comment I know....but I've noticed this for ages...

I feel that they edify my prose: moreover, there is a distinct aesthetic dimension to their useage, which I enjoy. In any case, I'm far too anal about it to give them up now. :rolleyes:
Reply 212
Profesh
A 'slip' in the Freudian mode, perhaps?:

hehe...

I like you both.
Reply 213
addict

Aren't you going to study law addict?

Or by study do you mean within the confines of a prison eh hehe

Edit:Ok, so maybe it wasn't you who was going to study law. But my question still stands because I don't want to recant and look like an imbecile.
Reply 214
addict

The one quoted by HistoryStudent. :smile:
*sigh*

I'm going to bed.

Someone leave the minutes on my desk...
Reply 216
HearTheThunder
*sigh*

I'm going to bed.

Someone leave the minutes on my desk...

lol Night heartthethunder...take care. I'm glad you have functioning eardrums like me!
Reply 217
addict

But of course; with the hope that I'll be seeing you in court, someday. (I trust that your parents can afford you a good lawyer.) :wink:
Hi addict, just out of interest, you say you live in an area with the highest concentration of millionaires in the UK. Do u live in Gerrards Cross in Buckinghamshire because I've heard that it has a high number of millionaires?
Reply 219
T. Hereford

I heard you the first time. I'm not going to tell you where I live!

Latest