How to sneak into Reading Festival? Watch

taylorg292
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Is it possible, what would I need to do? I left it too late to get tickets and now I can only find day ones for like £250 on ebay.

This is all theoretical btw :shiftyrun:
Devel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
rugbygreg
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
By parachute at night with a full SAS squadron, good luck
TheBigI
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You get a motorbike, and then jump the fence while whistling "The Great Escape".
rY4uGD1fMzBj4xe2
Badges: 14
Report 9 years ago
HALO dive.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Good luck.

The boarder security at Reading is insane, including attack dogs and CCTV along the entire perimeter.

Even if you managed to get into the campsite.. theres no way you'd get into the main arena
Venom123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Idiot.
pamelaa
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Reue)
Good luck.

The boarder security at Reading is insane, including attack dogs and CCTV along the entire perimeter.

Even if you managed to get into the campsite.. theres no way you'd get into the main arena
Attack dogs? ******* hell
ChrisBan
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
like this bloke:

470dwndow54
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
umm ok before i have known people to get fake/ someone else's wristband (but this is dodgy) also i doubt u look under 12 but we got my friend in last year like that haha uhh theres not much tbh, dig a tunnel under the fence?? also like a week before check ur fb and stuff and there might be tickets going cheap.
PJ991
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
climb the fence. But you won't get to see bands, you'll just be in the campsites.
Elynnor1811
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you could probably get into the campsite but not the arena. i wouldn't bother trying to be honest with you. either buy a ticket for ridiculous money or go next year and get your ticket early.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by issih)
dig a tunnel under the fence??
Reading festival is held on flood plains... :p:
explosions hurt
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just wear a labcoat with a stethoscope around your neck and run through the gates screaming "DID I HEAR SOMEONE CALL A DOCTOR." Repeat as necessary when you want to get into the main arena.
taylorg292
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by issih)
umm ok before i have known people to get fake/ someone else's wristband (but this is dodgy) also i doubt u look under 12 but we got my friend in last year like that haha uhh theres not much tbh, dig a tunnel under the fence?? also like a week before check ur fb and stuff and there might be tickets going cheap.
Yeah I don't look under 12 I can barely get away with lying about my age to bus drivers to get child ticket prices. My friend might sit on my shoulders and wear a very long trench coat...damnation why are the tickets so expensive!
Crazy Paving
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Buy a ticket.
im so academic
Badges: 13
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by taylorg292)
Yeah I don't look under 12 I can barely get away with lying about my age to bus drivers to get child ticket prices. My friend might sit on my shoulders and wear a very long trench coat...damnation why are the tickets so expensive!
They're expensive due to supply and demand as you're demonstrating.

Low supply, huge demand; so no wonder tickets aren't cheap!

Anyways, yeah, ditto what someone else said - spend craploads for the ones on eBay (but beware they could be fake), or get a ticket early next year. :rolleyes:
edd360
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I wouldn't risk it, they have claymores planted all over the place.
alex_hk90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by taylorg292)
Is it possible, what would I need to do? I left it too late to get tickets and now I can only find day ones for like £250 on ebay.

This is all theoretical btw :shiftyrun:
Really? I would've thought you could find them for cheaper than that. I've been looking to sell my 2 weekend tickets and the going price at the moment seems to be £430 to £450 (i.e. at most £225 each of a weekend ticket).
cardine92
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Get in a donkey costume with someone who has a ticket, or curl up inside a backpack/suitcase/sleeping bag. Or if you have absolutely no shame, find a registered disabled person and pretend to be their carer which afaik gets you in for free for some festivals.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (24)
6.58%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (211)
57.81%
No (130)
35.62%

Watched Threads