Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it only for hockey? Oh thank chirst i've never even held a hockey stick in my life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desyek)
    OOooooh! I didn't know that's what they were called! Either that or i was too drunk to realise it! Goodness me, saw them at the medics ball and they were AWESOME - the dude pete on the trumpet did an awesome solo with the symphonia - gonna miss that guy! Taken over his and simon's roles for next year anyhoo! Anyhoo ^ that band are awesome and i'd highly reccommend them to anybody - especially someone who can teach me how to spell...
    hell yeah, pete was a damn good trumpeter. incidentally not the same pete that is trumpeter now, pete was replacement for the current pete - argh, too many petes! obviously wasn't at the medics ball but they rocked at Wills Ball too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shelbycakes)
    Is it only for hockey? Oh thank chirst i've never even held a hockey stick in my life!
    there's a night early on in the term called sports club initiations night where all the medic teams meet in the dhb together.
    check out the photos on the galenicals website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by discodan)
    hell yeah, pete was a damn good trumpeter. incidentally not the same pete that is trumpeter now, pete was replacement for the current pete - argh, too many petes! obviously wasn't at the medics ball but they rocked at Wills Ball too.
    Haha, well the guy who's taking over pete's job in the orchestra is also called pete - so it's saved us from learning a new name :P but calling for pete the social secretary added confusion after the changeover in the AGM :P

ReputationRep:
    clicendales looks so much fun lol...shame they all look like skinny women who r doing it! wudnt av minded avin a go

ReputationRep:
    We could do it together! Looks like lots of fun! We could also put, fattening food in all the skinny girls dressing rooms! mwhahaha

ReputationRep:
    you should see the new clic calendar! ooh i love clic so much.....

ReputationRep:
    lol howdo u get to take part?

ReputationRep:
    And what exactly is it? Apart from dancing about scantily clad!

ReputationRep:
    Clic is a massive medics dance show with some tasteful stripping (optional). It's all in aid of the charity CLIC (Cancer and leukaemia in children). It's awesome fun to watch and usually there's about 900-1000 people in the audience. last year's show was in March and auditions were around january i think. the team will no doubt keep you posted nearer the time.

ReputationRep:
    hehe i cant dance but wud like to av a go

ReputationRep:
    I'm defintly in! Sounds like loads of fun!

ReputationRep:
    ooh.gettting excited about bristol now..not sure about the stripping :O

ReputationRep:
    provided by ex-clic-ers....enjoy!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Ace!

ReputationRep:
    haha that last one is hillarious of the guys in baywatch outfits lol! can wait to have a go hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dr.jv)
    provided by ex-clic-ers....enjoy!
    trying to see if i can recognise one or two of them - can't really - i hadn't seen them with their clothes on :P

ReputationRep:
    hahaha..oh that made my day.

Has everyone sent off thier money for the membership as i was looking through my 'to do' pile and relised i hadn't..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mine went a while ago!

ReputationRep:
    yep mine went but they aint took the money yet

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.