4skin Watch

This discussion is closed.
ciara
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Completely agree with <3, I wouldn't even notice! Maybe I'm not experienced enough to realise or maybe foreskin mobility just doesn't concern me. However, if you were yelping in pain then I admit that would make things more tricky.

Cxx
scutt
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Not to pry, nor take this to a place it shouldn't, but if it doesn't retract, how are you cleaning the head?
naelse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i went out with a guy who's foreskin didn't retract. It was a little frustrating for me as I had to change my technique for a lot of things to make sure I didn't hurt him but not enough to make me break up with him or anything. I wouldn't try it without a condom though, as it was the only thing keeping it from rolling too far back during sex.
sanelunatic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Go n see a doc, he may suggest circumcision.... Its the way forward trust + its more hygienic
naelse
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah but most men are reaaaaaally attached to their penises and all related appendages. peter loves his foreskin like a son.
legbreakgoogly
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Aye.
Duck and Cover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by scutt)
Not to pry, nor take this to a place it shouldn't, but if it doesn't retract, how are you cleaning the head?
Oh thats easy, just involves some smart manoevering :rolleyes: . U no wot, i think im gonna jus go with the flow, see wot happens...I dont want to do anything rash...
scutt
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well, so long as it's clean there shouldn't be too much of a problem. I pulled mine back pretty early on, so not too sure what to suggest. Having less/no pain would, no doubt, be a bonus in the future though.
JayD
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
DUDE ... never ever ever ever ever let anyone near *it* with a knife. Many urologists can suggest far more suitable treatments nowadays. But if it don't cause you problems then it aint an issue. Give it a whirl with your lady and see what happens. Be gentle, and if it hurts just say, she won't mind.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Are you a virgin? If so, sometimes *ahem* activity can eradicate the problem - a combination of being turned on, lube and really wanting to do it perhaps? Obviously stop if it hurts!!
If your gf doesn't have any experience she may be a little less than sensitive towards your foreskin so be sure you tell her to be careful.
gagol
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah, i think that circumsision is a bit drastic, actually i like a man with his foreskin its so much more attractive!

but hey what ever foats ur boat!
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
CHOP!

And don't worry about the doctor, he'll get you to whap it out for all of 2 seconds. Seriously though, easier to get it sorted now than have to worry about it for the rest of your life.
Duck and Cover
Rep:
?
Lol, Blissy, ill be sure 2 tell her to be gentle, I would do that anyway , Gaylee - there shud be more girls like u, and Libertine North, - good advice, a worry-less life would be soo much easier :rolleyes:
The Albatross
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Gaylee)
yeah, i think that circumsision is a bit drastic, actually i like a man with his foreskin its so much more attractive!

but hey what ever foats ur boat!
same! and its better for sensitivity!
naelse
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
and it's helpful for handjobs!
Duck and Cover
Rep:
?
(Original post by naelse)
and it's helpful for handjobs!
Go on...
louise28k
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my ex had this trouble n one day we were goin at it n it split. blood everywhere. he went to get circumsised soon after
KyonoRocks
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't have one, I last longer and it looks better. I would just get it done now if I was you.
xXMessedUpXx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i know someone who had a tight foreskin and had to be circumcised. as for whether a girl would be bothered im not teh best person to ask i've only been with guys who've been circumcised which is a weird coincidence
skatergirlannie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
i know someone who had a tight foreskin and had to be circumcised. as for whether a girl would be bothered im not teh best person to ask i've only been with guys who've been circumcised which is a weird coincidence
my bf has this problem but it only hurts at the beginning til it loosens up a bit, but he ripped his frenulum recently n cant have sex, i think it's related, maybe he'll need a circumcision, does anyone with a tight 4skin retract it when your willy is soft? he can.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (130)
46.43%
Pro-humanity (150)
53.57%

Watched Threads