Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatergirlannie)
    does anyone with a tight 4skin retract it when your willy is soft? he can.
    imagine trying that...and getting er...excited half way through! Ouch! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    imagine trying that...and getting er...excited half way through! Ouch! :p:
    doesn't happen lol! it just rolls forward

ReputationRep:
    I used to have this problem, but I managed to fix it myself.
    Just force it a bit further each day when you're having a shower or bath, to the point where it starts to hurt. Just keep doing this for a couple of weeks and you'll notice it'll go further and further back. Dont force too much, or you'll hurt yourself. Skin itself is very stretchy, and the constant "exercises", if you will, will stretch the skin and allow it to retract painlessly.
    It could take a few months, but just make the procedure part of your shower activities! It'll work without a doubt

ReputationRep:
    I was under the impression that most peoples' foreskins aren't fully retractable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    I was under the impression that most peoples' foreskins aren't fully retractable?
    maybe you should start a poll.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghost)
    Just force it a bit further each day when you're having a shower or bath, to the point where it starts to hurt. Just keep doing this for a couple of weeks and you'll notice it'll go further and further back. Dont force too much, or you'll hurt yourself. Skin itself is very stretchy, and the constant "exercises", if you will, will stretch the skin and allow it to retract painlessly.
    It could take a few months, but just make the procedure part of your shower activities! It'll work without a doubt
    :top: Advice from a pro, apparently!

BTW, is circumcision quite a common occurance? I hear, that in the States, about half of all men have had it done and mostly for cosmetic/hygienic reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kura1984)

BTW, is circumcision quite a common occurance? I hear, that in the States, about half of all men have had it done and mostly for cosmetic/hygienic reasons.
    Most of the circumcised in the USA are probably Jewish. There are no real benefits, so far as your health is concerned, with circumcision. Rather, it is advised that people not be circumcised unless it's necessary.

I'm sure someone more in the know can explain it better

ReputationRep:
    Most men are circumcised in the US, there also used to be a class difference in Britain where the upper classes were mostly circumcised too.

In America it's basically routine at birth due to the supposed health benefits: you don't end up with problems like the OP's. I think it's becoming more questioned these days though.

ReputationRep:
    Dude please go fix it before you have an 'incident' like me trust me you'll want to avoid it. And yeah you shouldn't have any problems using either lube or a condom.

As for what you need to do you'll definately have to check it out. It's not like they'll do a full circumsition most of the time a small cut or a small circumsition is enough. They just need to widen the part at the top. Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    You know, this happened to me on Friday - his ripped, lights were out.. Turned on lights, looked like murder scene. He was mortifed, poor boy. I panicked as i immediately thought it was me. But all fine in end, we're seeing each other on friday yay!

ReputationRep:
    Is this a common problem... I haven't heard a guy even mention it before this thread

ReputationRep:
    Avoid getting it cut off unless there's no alternative. The majority of people who will tell you to are uneducated on the subject and are either men who had it done themselves at birth, or women who have been "conditioned" into thinking it "looks better" or is "cleaner".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kura1984)

There's no need to have it circumsised, really. It seems to be done out of tradition in the US, where people are stuck in the mindset that it's healthier. It isn't (so long as you can clean yourself), and imo it's an awful thing to do to someone who has no choice in the matter. Search up on google for stuff about it, there's a pretty horrific past to circumcision.

ReputationRep:
    im slightly confused on this subject! an ex of mine said when he was younger the doctor had said to do "exercises" in the bath am i right in presuming this would be to loosen it to prevent any problems later on? i used to think people were only circumsised for religeous reasons but am now realising thats not the case! (a bit slow lol) theres some ppl i've been with & i havent even noticed whether there circumsised or not, but i know of a girl who wont go near people who arent circumsised! i dont see what the big deal is, like i said i dont even notice!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghost)
    Indeed, worked for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by segat1)
    You know, this happened to me on Friday - his ripped, lights were out.. Turned on lights, looked like murder scene. He was mortifed, poor boy.
    *Shudder*

I think I might see a doctor to be on the safe side... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm really shocked at how widespread this is?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 14, 2005
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.