Turn on thread page Beta

Love Bites watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    You have to wait for them to go, but if you're particularly arty with makeup, toothpaste and well blended foundation will cover it up.

ReputationRep:
    I know you can get green concealer from AVON, and other colours for spots and different colours for dark circles under the eyes. Very strange but works!

I'm confused, someone suggested heat, others cold. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Nelson's "Cuts and Sores" cream will get rid of it in 2 days...this Spanish girl gave me a horrid one when i was staying in Bristol for the open day....i had to go around with my collar up all day! Meanwhile use ice

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think she was a vampire or somthing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    toothpaste - it does work
    TOOTHPASTE?!?!?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumsky)
    Basically - Is there any thing you can do to get rid of them? :mad:
    Nope, just resign yourself to getting (deservedly) ****ged off for about a week.

ReputationRep:
    I wore a scarf for a week. And jeez, when I got mine, it was bleeding.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't there a cream for bruises called "Arnica" or something along those lines?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Arnica cream is meant to reduce bruising. Never tried it on love bites myself, so I don't know if it'd work any quicker or slower than these other treatments. More expensive though.

ReputationRep:
    wtf is the point of love-bites?

ReputationRep:
    jus somethin that happens in a moment of passion!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubbalicious_28)
    jus somethin that happens in a moment of passion!
    I've had plenty of moments of passion, but I've never felt the urge during in any of them to clamp onto my lover's neck like a leech and try and suck/bite them to death.

ReputationRep:
    lol-each 2 their own! (or however the sayin goes...)

ReputationRep:
    Theres some really weird suggestions in here about getting rid of them... Easiest thing to do is cover it up with a bit of make up...
    and next time it happens tell them to bite more and suck less, then it just looks like your average bruise and you can say you were smacked :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol-nice idea!

ReputationRep:
    lol it works though!

well ok... the bite / bruise bit works... it might be a little bit harder to persuade people that you were smacked :p:

ReputationRep:
    rub it lots.
    a love bite is a bruise, its dead blood brought to the surface, and the only way to make the mark go away quicker is to rub the bruise a lot, this breaks up the blood and it fades a lot quicker. My brother told me this after calling me every name under the sun when he saw one i had! and it worked reaallly really well.

ReputationRep:
    Toothpaste is known to work.
    Can't say I have tried it. But I know those who have, and it worked.

ReputationRep:
    I love giving lovebites, though I usually don't realise quite what I'm doing when I'm doing it... It's a possessive thing really, leaving my mark on him. At least I don't do it by peeing on him or something :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Here's some more love bites that need covering up http://www.cruisemusic.biz/woot/cheesygrin.gif

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2005
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.