Chemistry Nelson Thornes Answers

Watch this thread
FutureMedic!
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hey i thought i'd post the nelson thornes answers for chemistry because they seem in quite high demand... i've posted the biology ones as well...
Attached files
FutureMedic!
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
FutureMedic!
Rep:
here's unit 5...
FutureMedic!
Rep:
i can't upload the end of unit examination style questions answers because the files are supposedly too big. If you pm me however, i'll email them to you...
04nunhucks
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Thanks for these, may I ask where you got them from? I need the questions from the book and the Chapter Map, to complete my folder.

Do they come on a separate CD with the textbook or something?
Britney.Robinson
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
can you please email the exam style questions to me
Zizi gurl
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FutureMedic!)
i can't upload the end of unit examination style questions answers because the files are supposedly too big. If you pm me however, i'll email them to you...
I'd love the examination style questions answers for acids and bases please
Alex_Coc
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I would like the examination style questions answers for polymers please
username5465918
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'd like the answers for A8 acids, bases and salts please
Srikiran
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by username5465918)
I'd like the answers for A8 acids, bases and salts please
Hi,
Can you please help me with Exam Style Questions for Nelson Thornes GCSE
for Physics/Chemistry and Biology please ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (26)
19.12%
The paper was reasonable (60)
44.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (22)
16.18%
It was TERRIBLE (28)
20.59%

Watched Threads