The Unnat Krishna thread

Watch this thread
LukethePianoMan
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hey guys, before GCSE results day, lets discuss the biggest GCSE success stories you know about
for example:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...-at-16-As.html
Talk about it!
EffKayy
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 12 years ago
Have you done your GCSE's? And whats with the thread name?
Lou Reed
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Oh look he's gonna do medicine, what a surprise!
LukethePianoMan
Rep:
(Original post by EffKayy)
Have you done your GCSE's? And whats with the thread name?
its cuz my friend is unnat krishna, he is sitting next to me, didnt want me to do this
LukethePianoMan
Rep:
(Original post by Lou Reed)
lol!
EffKayy
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by LukethePianoMan)
its cuz my friend is unnat krishna, he is sitting next to me, didnt want me to do this
Well, well done to him then I guess,

He officially reaches TSR standards.
LukethePianoMan
Rep:
(Original post by EffKayy)
Well, well done to him then I guess,

He officially reaches TSR standards.
lol, im persuading him to join, everyone will love him here!
TheProdigy2k9
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Lou Reed)
Why is it a surprise? Cuz he's Asian? LOL.
BJack
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
That's nothing; I know somebody who got 15 A*s and didn't go running to the papers about it!

ps nobody cares — that's probably why Unnat didn't want you to start this thread :woo:
Lollyage
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Oh.
For a sec I thought that tsr had finally moved on from Islam and the new target was Hinduism :lolwut:
im so academic
Badges: 15
Report 12 years ago
Hey guys, before GCSE results day, lets discuss the biggest GCSE success stories you know about
for example:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...-at-16-As.html
Talk about it!
Who cares?

He got his GCSEs, so what?

The world moves on.

Anyways, they're only GCSEs. Hardly spectacular.
Revolution is my Name
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Unnat took 14 GCSEs and an AS Level, which is the equivalent of two GCSEs
Well that's utter ********.
im so academic
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Revolution is my Name)
Well that's utter ********.
This.
Extricated
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
IF I GET 9A* GCSES, A DISTINCTION IN MY DIDA COURSE, AN A in my AS level maths (taking one year early) and an A in my critical thinking AS, that means i can potentially get 17A*s, what a load of crap, 1AS is not 2A*
LukethePianoMan
Rep:
(Original post by Extricated)
IF I GET 9A* GCSES, A DISTINCTION IN MY DIDA COURSE, AN A in my AS level maths (taking one year early) and an A in my critical thinking AS, that means i can potentially get 17A*s, what a load of crap, 1AS is not 2A*
does dida school based
an A at AS level is more than double 2 A stars in terms of GCSE league table points
im so academic
Report 12 years ago
does dida school based
an A at AS level is more than double 2 A stars in terms of GCSE league table points
But it is NOT a GCSE qualification.

Who cares about the ******** league table points?
username202682
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
does dida school based
You're still at it?

GCSE League tables are comprised of GCSE subjects not A levels. Don't be a **** wit.
A level grades and predictions are made on the basis of provisional GCSEs. They only show consistency ffs. A BA degree does not equal a 'X' number of A levels ffs. They are in a category of their own, and therefore cannot be substituted in terms of grades and league tables.
LukethePianoMan
Rep:
(Original post by Stricof)
You're still at it?

GCSE League tables are comprised of GCSE subjects not A levels. Don't be a **** wit.
A level grades and predictions are made on the basis of provisional GCSEs. They only show consistency ffs. A BA degree does not equal a 'X' number of A levels ffs. They are in a category of their own, and therefore cannot be substituted in terms of grades and league tables.
nah my as grades got put in
so my gcse average ended up to be 65
when 58 is for an A*
proof that a levels messed up the system!
SilverDoe21
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Is it really necessary to tear this Unnat guy apart because he got impressive grades? I'm pretty sure the OP was just trying to get his friend some recognition..
Revolution is my Name
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by SilverDoe21)
Is it really necessary to tear this Unnat guy apart because he got impressive grades? I'm pretty sure the OP was just trying to get his friend some recognition..
To be fair, we were only trying to tear apart by pointing out the fact he was quite clearly lying by claiming some sort of equivalency between GCSEs and A Levels.
And, besides, given that he was in more than one newspaper last year, I hardly think he's been ignored with regards to the recognition front.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
24.24%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (10)
30.3%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
6.06%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
9.09%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
18.18%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
6.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads