This discussion is closed.
Albion
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Me and my friends want to book a holiday for the summer and must book quickly before there are no more vacancies.

However we don't know by what date our exams will be finished. Some of us are doing AS and A2, some GCSE resits or art or graphics courses.

Does anyone know if there's a national date by which all exams must finish by? Or does it vary depending on institution, I go to a college. How long until our summer exam timetables arrive?

Thank you people!
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Albion)
Me and my friends want to book a holiday for the summer and must book quickly before there are no more vacancies.

However we don't know by what date our exams will be finished. Some of us are doing AS and A2, some GCSE resits or art or graphics courses.

Does anyone know if there's a national date by which all exams must finish by? Or does it vary depending on institution, I go to a college. How long until our summer exam timetables arrive?

Thank you people!
well since they are all national exams, you should have no problems of institutions varying..... they are all generally round the same dates. GCSE is normally over by mid June, AS is over by the end of May/early June latest, and AS will go right the way up to the end of June.
Hope that helps.
Albion
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
well since they are all national exams, you should have no problems of institutions varying..... they are all generally round the same dates. GCSE is normally over by mid June, AS is over by the end of May/early June latest, and AS will go right the way up to the end of June.
Hope that helps.
I assume you meant to say the A2 exams go right to the end of June. Thank you for helping me with that, although it is not what I wanted to hear as where we wanted to go is fully booked for July and August but had 2 weeks free at the end of June which were cheaper also! I'm sure we'll find somewhere eventually.

Thanks again mate.
ArtChild
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Hey,
Do you do A2 Art with Edexcel Exam Board, if so, have you recieved this years exam paper yet?
llama boy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
exam times available here....

http://www.edexcel.org.uk/calendar/E...SeriesId=76121
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (530)
66.75%
No (264)
33.25%

Watched Threads