Scroll to see replies

Feynman
How long did it take you guys to get your loan processed :rolleyes:

Feynman.

toooooo long. submitted may, decided in mid august
Reply 2
June - Still waiting...:rolleyes:
Reply 3
I applied Augustish, and I've just had my provisional entitlement.
Reply 4
hoping to apply (send off forms tomorrow) so i reckon...a loooooong pennyless time :rolleyes: :frown:
Reply 5
My husband applied online. He just wanted to log in again and there was a message about security and that he should call them? Is that normal?

EDIT: it says he needs to validate his registration. I guess everyone had to do that?
Reply 6
i applied late (mid august) and got it all returned and sorted by the beginning of september... so only took a couple weeks for me!!
Reply 7
cjoc28
i applied late (mid august) and got it all returned and sorted by the beginning of september... so only took a couple weeks for me!!

Tis not fair, i sent my mine mid june not received anything.. :frown:
Reply 8
Latayah
Tis not fair, i sent my mine mid june not received anything.. :frown:

mayb it depends on your lea? which lea are you?
Reply 9
cleas001
mayb it depends on your lea? which lea are you?

birmingham district
Mine was sorted in 3 weeks :biggrin: Merton LEA is the best. I wasn't saying that last year though - they completely screwed my loan up so I definitely deserved the better treatment I received this year!
Reply 11
do i need a reply from my loan before i can enrol? or does this no matter?
cleas001
do i need a reply from my loan before i can enrol? or does this no matter?

It doesn't matter, unless of course you intend on using your loan to pay your fees?
Feynman
How long did it take you guys to get your loan processed :rolleyes:

Feynman.

Left it a bit late haven't we mister gene?! :eek: :p:
Reply 14
Beekeeper
It doesn't matter, unless of course you intend on using your loan to pay your fees?

no i dont need it to pay my fees - but a mate of mine sed i would need to be assessef by my lea before i pay the fees (register at uni) so that my fee amount is confirmed???
Reply 15
APPARENTLY my LEA have not received my form (i know they have)... so i have to do it again!!
Reply 16
I applied about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. But I applied for an independant loan without them taking my income into account, so I'm hoping it won't be too long.
Reply 17
I sent in my change of circumstances form a few weeks ago, 2 weeks ago I rang the LEA and they said they'd dealt with it. But I still haven't received a new letter off them!! I have to enrol in a week - having panic attacks :frown: :hmpf:
Reply 18
Hey, relax a bit - thats nothing, I sent mine off on the 19th of august, can't phone them to see if they've received it cause they've closed their phone lines, if they have they've not told the SLC, they misfiled my dad's P60 by putting it with my mum's instead of in its own box, phoned them two months ago they said they'd got it and would correct the filing mistake by the end of the week and generally have done bugger all.
Reply 19
I applied in June and am still waiting as well. Do you have to have a bank account fully set up and running before they decide on your loan? I think I will phone my LEA in the next few days if I hear nothing.

Latest

Trending

Trending