The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
sarah1987
I sent in my change of circumstances form a few weeks ago, 2 weeks ago I rang the LEA and they said they'd dealt with it. But I still haven't received a new letter off them!! I have to enrol in a week - having panic attacks :frown: :hmpf:

Im in exactly the same situation sarah!! the panic attacks part. lol
The details on the letter that i received are incorrect. They have my firm university down when i am going to my insurance university!!

I have already sent off a ''change of circumstances'' (CO1) form but apparently my LEA haven't received it. So may have to send it again!!
Im starting university in a week..
Reply 21
walked mine in today, they never recieved it and I lost my birth certificate now =(
Can I get a new one?
Reply 22
I did mine at about may and got my final confirmation in august.
Reply 23
Aplin
walked mine in today, they never recieved it and I lost my birth certificate now =(
Can I get a new one?

Oh my god! They lost your birth certificate?!! Yeah Im pretty sure you can get a new one, I think you have to go down to the place where your birth got registered...registary of births deaths and marriages...could be wrong but thats where I went to get mine. Good Luck, and you should complain!!! x
Reply 24
kita
Oh my god! They lost your birth certificate?!! Yeah Im pretty sure you can get a new one, I think you have to go down to the place where your birth got registered...registary of births deaths and marriages...could be wrong but thats where I went to get mine. Good Luck, and you should complain!!! x

whoops....read it wrong...YOU lost your birth certificate :rolleyes:
haha...feel silly now!!
Reply 25
I didn't lose it >.> I put it in the envelope and posted it to the student finance place and it never arrived =( so royal mail lost it... :frown: sucks.
I applied for my loan in early August and just this weekend I've heard back from them saying their online application process failed to record all the information required (about un-earned income), so my application is being helped up right now while I send then the information...I wouldn't mind too much, but I don't have any un-earned income other than interest from a couple of hundred pounds in a Building Society account...and added to the fact they contacted me by email and I've been ahving problems with connecting t the internet since I recieved the email I feel I've held my application up several days more :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending