I have to answer questions for "Of Mice and Men"....but I don't own the book! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Drake6686
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
That's right, I'm in English 11 and I have to answer these questions but I don't even own the book. I have read it over the summer from borrowing from a friend but now I don't have the book. I have answered what I could from memory but now my progress has come to a halt, can anyone help me? Here are the questions:

QUOTATIONS: PART I. Choose three quotations from the wprk that best represent the major theme(s). Be sure to enclose each quotation in quotation marks and write the page number beside it. Also, beside each quotation, explain how it relates to a major theme in the work.

QUOTATIONS: PART II. Choose two quotations from the work that show the beauty of the writing style or illustrate the writer's command of figurative language. Be sure to enclose each quotation in quotation marks and write the page number beside it. Also, beside each quotation, write an explanation of how it reveals the writer's style and/or mastery of figurative language.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
bumblebee86
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Drake6686)
That's right, I'm in English 11 and I have to answer these questions but I don't even own the book. I have read it over the summer from borrowing from a friend but now I don't have the book. I have answered what I could from memory but now my progress has come to a halt, can anyone help me? Here are the questions:

QUOTATIONS: PART I. Choose three quotations from the wprk that best represent the major theme(s). Be sure to enclose each quotation in quotation marks and write the page number beside it. Also, beside each quotation, explain how it relates to a major theme in the work.

QUOTATIONS: PART II. Choose two quotations from the work that show the beauty of the writing style or illustrate the writer's command of figurative language. Be sure to enclose each quotation in quotation marks and write the page number beside it. Also, beside each quotation, write an explanation of how it reveals the writer's style and/or mastery of figurative language.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
This tip should help you a LOT! Buy the book!
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jndikum)
This tip should help you a LOT! Buy the book!
or spark/ cliff notes!
Drake6686
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Well that ones obvious...I would buy it if I had the money but unfortunately I don't and since its due tomorrow, I don't have the time to come up with enough money.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (530)
66.75%
No (264)
33.25%

Watched Threads