Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Oh Yeah
the g
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by inspectorcalls)
Oh Yeah
I enjoyed the story, I especially was fond of the part where the alcoholic son shagged the disinfectant drinking lass.
.NK
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by inspectorcalls)
Oh Yeah
It's not that bad. I can think of worse plays to do for GCSE.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I loved the play. i thought it was a great book to do for GCSE. The ending is really spooky.
.NK
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
I loved the play. i thought it was a great book to do for GCSE. The ending is really spooky.
I enjoyed it too - just found it annoying that we don't know the actual truth...
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by .NK)
I enjoyed it too - just found it annoying that we don't know the actual truth...
but thats the whole point and thats what makes it exitening. It's my prediction for the end of Harry Potter. It will end with them both about to kill each other and we will never know who wins.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by the g)
I enjoyed the story, I especially was fond of the part where the alcoholic son shagged the disinfectant drinking lass.
that would be my character, when we did it for GCSE. actually, i thought it was great, but hey, it art, man :cool:
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I found inspector calls quite a boring book to read as it was in a play format. I preferred "Of Mice and Men" a much better book, with better stories and better messages.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
I found inspector calls quite a boring book to read as it was in a play format. I preferred "Of Mice and Men" a much better book, with better stories and better messages.
i think most plays are like that though - you study them in english and it destroys tem, you study them inn drama and the characters can be bought to life and made really interesting
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)
i think most plays are like that though - you study them in english and it destroys tem, you study them inn drama and the characters can be bought to life and made really interesting
I can appreciate that. I just remember it was so boring to learn in the script format.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
I can appreciate that. I just remember it was so boring to learn in the script format.
i know - my group who did it for GCSE studied it in english at the same time - that was 9 periods a week on Inspector Calls. damn, i was sick of it by the end!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I remember reading the book which wasn't all that bad considering it was for GCSE, but we went to see a theatre production of it and it was the most dire thing we'd ever seen... and just as everyone was dropping off to sleep at the end they blew up the house! surreal...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (147)
60.49%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.53%
No- I want it (68)
27.98%
No- I don't want it (17)
7%

Watched Threads