This discussion is closed.
roxstar
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey, This forum is great!!!!!

I was just wondering if any of you guys reading this have been offered a place at Homerton. It is a college which doesn't appear to get mentioned much! I have been offered a place to study Education and religious studies and was wondering if any one else was in similar situation.

N e way good luck to everyone taking exams this month!
Mat
Report 16 years ago
Hi,

Yep, I've got an offer at Homerton for Education with English, out of interest have you had UCAS confirmation of your offer yet? (I'm still waiting for mine.) I'm taking a year out at the moment, so I'm hoping to get everything sorted asap so that I can flee the country yet again.
roxstar
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Mat)
Hi,

Yep, I've got an offer at Homerton for Education with English, out of interest have you had UCAS confirmation of your offer yet? (I'm still waiting for mine.) I'm taking a year out at the moment, so I'm hoping to get everything sorted asap so that I can flee the country yet again.

No not had confirmation from UCAS. Are you definitly going? I am not 100% sure yet if it is the place for me, but I was thrilled to get an offer! What have you been up to so far on your year out?

rox xx
Mat
Report 16 years ago
Yes, I certainly plan to accept the offer - It's a beautiful college and I love the University.

I spent the first three months after school teaching in the Himalayas in India - (English, Science, Swimming and Rock Climbing [Broke Wrist!]) Since then have been working in a fish factory (even worse than it sounds!) to raise funds for further travels - namely Australia, New Zealand, Kenya, SA and hopefuly Tanzania, plenty of rocks and mountains to climb.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
29.63%
No (16)
59.26%
Don't know (3)
11.11%

Watched Threads