Why do females love Johnny Depp so much? Watch

This discussion is closed.
KhizzReynzz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just because!

Maybe because his most famous characters that you sort of go "awww" at, like Edward Scissorhands, Willy Wonka, The Hatter...I even felt sorry for him in Secret Window and he was a psycho in that!

And...well...look at him.
jessyfantastic90
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Love him! but I think he is a really talented actor..especially in potc.
Peachykeen09
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
There's just something weird about him that I don't like.
Don't know what it is though.
Umbrella.Girl
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Because he's handsome, good sense of humour (if his interviews are anything to go by :teehee:), good fashion sense, has self-confidence, respects his woman and family, quirky (in a good way), talented, doesn't follow the crowd, softly spoken, modest.... oh, the list goes on and on and on and....

:love:
Umbrella.Girl
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
He was hottest in Sleepy Hollow :coma: Just because he had that eccentric-but-fit thing going on.

Mmmm... :coma:
You've got me drooling just thinking about that...
Sheepsy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Mmmmmm. I don't know. Just everything... mmmm.
jc582
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by badwithgirls)
We guys are meant to believe that girls like tough, confident masculine men
Yeah, by other men. Honestly, women do not care how tough or masculine you are, 90% of the time.
They care about how much you are bothered by what other people think of you, not how much you can gurn and be a bro. He's girly, but he doesn't give a ****, which is much, much hotter than the needy guy with 12 inch arms who always photographs themself with lager to appear as cool and hard as possible, and cares SO MUCH what the other guys in his group think of him. Not caring what guys think of you is the first step to becoming attractive...

but Johnny Depp looks like a bit wimpy and like a woman too. So do girls like men who look like this? Girls, can you shed some light on this please?:confused:
He's pretty hot naturally, but he's clever, cultured, and not at all cringeworthy, which amplifies this. He can stir up emotions too. But the main thing is that Jack Sparrow is hilarious, and even a 12 year old knows a funny guy is attractive to girls.
He's also pretty rugged. And Jack Sparrow is portrayed as being very, very aware of what's going on, and slightly hard to understand, and he is always manipulating the people around him. This is immensely attractive, and he's a free spirit which also goes in his favour.
Johny happens to share the same face, and thus the emotions are transferred.

Ever seen House? Jack Sparrow is a less obvious House M.D. It's the same traits in both that are attractive.
member327593
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I dont fancy him! I like his films and he seems like a cool guy but hes not that attractive
MaddyGee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't love Johnny Depp. I love Captain Jack Sparrow.

It's the same with Viggo Mortensen and Aragorn ;^^ It's the personality of the character that makes them sexy, not necessarily the actor themselves.

Johnny is a pretty boring in real life, judging from his interviews and DVD commentaries
lyrical_lie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't like Johnny Depp I like Captain Jack Sparrow if that makes sense hahaa.
If not I just seem like a weirdo :p:
me, myself and I
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
He is often seen as a girl's dream man - Johnny Depp. What is there attractive about him? We guys are meant to believe that girls like tough, confident masculine men but Johnny Depp looks like a bit wimpy and like a woman too. So do girls like men who look like this? Girls, can you shed some light on this please?:confused:

Lol I never saw the attraction either tbh and I am most definitely a girl! :dontknow: :p:
sssdeol1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Has nice skin
misst911
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Cause he's a bit of alright :sogood:
flowermaster91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i just loved him as jack sparrow :coma:

he can kidnap me on his pirate ship any day :sexface:
divine_alive
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by NaUmarly)
He's just got something about him, it's quite hard to describe.
I think I'm mainly just in love with Jack Sparrow, in all honesty :love:
Because of This!
~flutterby~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
One word: CHARISMA.
harmonyy.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Because he's a MAN.
Chumbaniya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by im so academic)
Urgh, much prefer Justin Bieber.

Are you a paedophile?

Seriously how old is that kid? I genuinely don't know. I'm guessing 12 but I suppose he's probably just baby-faced so maybe 14-15?

I'm not sure I'm buying the OP about Johnny Depp looking like a woman. He's not the most masculine guy in the world (by definition only one man is...), but he's not exactly feminine looking.
RollerBall
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
'Cause they all wanna shag pirates.
snowshine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
He was hottest in Sleepy Hollow :coma: Just because he had that eccentric-but-fit thing going on.

I don't really fancy him in anything else, or when he got old though.
This. I found him attractive in that movie.

Orlando Bloom, though...:love:
He is a stud muffin.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (519)
26.23%
The paper was reasonable (863)
43.61%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.61%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed