Why do females love Johnny Depp so much? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Shiny Dirt
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ~flutterby~)
I'm so glad him and Keira Knightley aren't in the next one :bigsmile: And no wonder Johnny Depp's being paid gazillions to be in it.
haha are they stupid? Depp MAKES that film, there is no point watching the fourth without him, fools
~flutterby~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Shiny Dirt)
haha are they stupid? Depp MAKES that film, there is no point watching the fourth without him, fools

You do realise that 'him' was referring to Orlando Bloom, right? As in they've gotten rid of Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley.

There's no dispute about Johnny Depp being in the next film...
whysoserious
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
MAJOR Fan :love:

Its hard to describe, he just has this vibe.
He is very cool, humble and shy.

For being an actor he doesnt care what anyone else thinks about him, he does what he wants : in the way he dresses, acts, thinks, the film choices and way he plays roles.
He cares a lot about his fans, met him twice ... He tried to get to as much people as possible and was so down to earth.
He is such a family guy aswell.
Watch some interviews, he has such a cool vibe, f**k it attitude, really funny, shy and lovely.

Hes such a talented actor and in general he is very HOT :yep:
cz100
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
He's disgusting, I never like him
coffee&cigarettes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
he's gorgeous and an amazing actor.
he also has such a swaggering, doesn't care what anyone thinks attitude. little things like the fact he still smokes like a chimney even though hardly any other celebrities would admit to something like that.
MrHappy_J
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
He looks gorgeous in all of the pictures you posted

Op is clearly a bit jealous. Depp is such a beautiful man, in the inside and on the outside :love:
Sasural
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Uh cause he's hot?
Doreen Vanly
Report 8 years ago
Never cared for JD so much, until I saw him as Jack Sparrow! AWESOME work!!
studyload
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm not that crazy over Johnny Depp but I would think that it's the characters that he has portrayed that made most women love him. He's done so many great characters in most of the movies he's done.
Cybele
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
JD was my ultimate crush from the ages 13-16. I don't really find him attractive anymore, but he's so completely charming that I'll always have a soft spot for him.

(Original post by studyload)
I'm not that crazy over Johnny Depp but I would think that it's the characters that he has portrayed that made most women love him. He's done so many great characters in most of the movies he's done.
This is true, he's such a versatile actor that you're bound to fall in love with one of his characters. For me, it's a tie between Jack Sparrow and Edward Scissorhands. :love:
allhailgell
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Here's how I will reply to this bizarre question. First I will say this, the most simple one that nearly everyone has replied with to this question, his ability to act. He is an extremely talented actor. Secondly, there are so many types of guys and girls out there, and not all women are into buff, strong, muscular men. Johnny is extremely attractive, and you cannot deny that. I believe, by the format of your question, your ideology is that women like men who just look attractive. Not everyone will find Johnny attractive, but the ones who do are drawn to him, mainly because he is kind-hearted, loveable, funny, and fun-spirited. Looks aren't always important. And in my opinion, he is one of the most attractive men in the world. I am a huge fan, but I won't let that make me biased. Sure, he's had problems with alcohol and smoking, but he's always remained that mysterious, handsome man who can rock any style. Another point to be considered, he isn't afraid to out himself out there. He can be eccentric as well as not be obsessed with what people think about him. Look at everything he's been through, falsely accused of being an abuser (challenge me on that I swear I will-) , protests against roles to play, dehumanised by a woman just cos he smokes and drinks. I can name many men who smoke and drink. Can't you? He's remained an amazing person with a beautiful personality, and also he doesn't look the slightest like a woman or wimpy. And maybe take it into consideration, women hate men who only cares about their looks. Now listen, the way you portrayed that question made it seem like you care about your looks a lot. Now now, that is normal. But maybe you should consider the fact that personality makes a man a lot more attractive than it does muscles and buff men. I hope you take this reply as a tip, focus more on how you portray yourself to others, as in how you answer to questions, or how you react to circumstances. There's nothing wrong in being shy, and Johnny Depp has so many characteristics that women didn't attractive. And no, guys aren't meant to believe it's all about looks. Sure, Johnny looks hot asf, but he's one of the most kind-hearted men out there. And they are hard to find. So I suggest improving how you speak and talk to others, rather than comparing yourself to celebrities and trying to be like them. Be yourself, not them.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by CookieDoughLove)
I don't really like Johnny Depp. I just fancy the pants off Jack Sparrow :p:

No, I don't usually like guys like this. I mean, I don't think he's attractive looking at him. But the way to win my heart is to make me laugh and his character creases me up. So I think he's hot. :love: I can't really explain it.

I can't say much for him in real life though. I ain't watching any interviews or anything.
would not throw him off my poop deck.

no homo.

X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (519)
26.23%
The paper was reasonable (863)
43.61%
Not feeling great about that exam (388)
19.61%
It was TERRIBLE (209)
10.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed