?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Who did it? How did you find it?
JaF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I thought the first question wasn't as straightforward as it could have been but apart from that I think it was ok.
Maisy
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JaF)
I thought the first question wasn't as straightforward as it could have been but apart from that I think it was ok.
what was the first question again?
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Maisy)
what was the first question again?
this threads old..
Asphyxiating
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Does anyone have the answers to this paper? Does anyone remember getting a fairly large number for Hess's Law? :-/ Don't think I put enough detail into the last question and buggered the suggest question on the graph (anyone remember what it was and what they put?), didn't really know what to say! For the aluminium, I didn't put much just the electrode equations, was there anything else? God I am way too stressed!
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Asphyxiating)
Does anyone have the answers to this paper? Does anyone remember getting a fairly large number for Hess's Law? :-/ Don't think I put enough detail into the last question and buggered the suggest question on the graph (anyone remember what it was and what they put?), didn't really know what to say! For the aluminium, I didn't put much just the electrode equations, was there anything else? God I am way too stressed!
lol..talk to me on MSN..
Laurz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes I got a big number for Hess's Law
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.71%
No (266)
33.29%

Watched Threads