This discussion is closed.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
How stupid am i, I just managed to vote wrong on the poll, I meant to vote for neither but I voted for the new one oops.
what do you think i should have instead?
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
what about this one (different at the end) do you think ollie should come 1st?
Yeah, that ones good as well.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i like the 2nd new one...coz its like some band is playing ...and its building up...and then ollie comes out with a flash of light.

love Katy ***
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
what do you think i should have instead?
I dont like the new one because the colours flash I hate things like that they make my eyes go funny- thats just a personal thing to me its not as bad as surfing hamsters one though.

You are obviously bored of the one you have which is why I think you need another one.
Ollie
Rep:
?
(Original post by ickle_katy)
i like the 2nd new one...coz its like some band is playing ...and its building up...and then ollie comes out with a flash of light.

love Katy ***
katy, can you change avatars via modcp becuase i think edders can, but i cant
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
If you're going to do it like that, I reckon that you should put the old frame 1st.
Ollie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xenon)
If you're going to do it like that, I reckon that you should put the old frame 1st.
then ppl wont notice the change
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I like the one you have, and obviously assosiate that image with you but if you want a new one I'd still keep with the Jedi feel.
Also, Leekey already has a band avatar.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Also, Leekey already has a band avatar.
Thats cos ollie made it for him!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
then ppl wont notice the change
True, as long as you have the old avatar in somewhere.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
so, ollie, are you keeping yourself spoiler-free for Episode III?
Ollie
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
so, ollie, are you keeping yourself spoiler-free for Episode III?
hell yeah! anyone who spoils it will be cast aside by my banning stick!
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
I think ollie should be in the first frame. The new one is nice, well done.
Just a suggestion but what about taking your original av and apply filters over it on duplicate images and putting it all together for the same effect as the new one? Or even just animated the light sabre itself?
Ollie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Infinity)
I think ollie should be in the first frame. The new one is nice, well done.
Just a suggestion but what about taking your original av and apply filters over it on duplicate images and putting it all together for the same effect as the new one? Or even just animated the light sabre itself?
i could but i cant be bothered to do teh lightsabre, i will see how this one goes once d has changed it and if i want to put ollie 1st ill change it when we upgrade the vb version (when i can change it myself)!
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
hell yeah! anyone who spoils it will be cast aside by my banning stick!
apparently there's this new bad guy called Darth Vader. and apparently he wears this black exoskeleton and talks with the voice of a humanoid called James Earl Jones. but don't tell anyone else, ive heard it from the most senior source, george lucas himself, but he didn't want me repeating it, so consider yourself lucky.
Ollie
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
apparently there's this new bad guy called Darth Vader. and apparently he wears this black exoskeleton and talks with the voice of a humanoid called James Earl Jones. but don't tell anyone else, ive heard it from the most senior source, george lucas himself, but he didn't want me repeating it, so consider yourself lucky.
rubbish! next ull be telling me anakin turns to the dark side!
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
rubbish! next ull be telling me anakin turns to the dark side!
funny you should say that. apparently this "darth vader" shares some (i don't know how much though. george just said they were related in some way) genes with poor old anakin skywalker. i'm putting bets that DV is in fact AS's father. George told me that he wanted to put the line "i am your father" somwhere in this film, but had to take it out due to copyright laws regarding some crazy fan fiction called "The Empire Strikes Back".
Trivance
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
come on m8! you don't have to start a thread for this silly question...
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
do you prefer prefers this new avatar to my old one?

i think that ones rather outdated (6months old!) and gifs seem to be the way forward.... therefore i made this from scratch

it is 6 pictures made for a band called millencolin that ive made to fade into each other.

any comments (like spped etc) appreicated
that is so COOL! awesome!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
funny you should say that. apparently this "darth vader" shares some (i don't know how much though. george just said they were related in some way) genes with poor old anakin skywalker. i'm putting bets that DV is in fact AS's father. George told me that he wanted to put the line "i am your father" somwhere in this film, but had to take it out due to copyright laws regarding some crazy fan fiction called "The Empire Strikes Back".
star wars is awesome, but nothing can EVER beat star trek *live long and propser (dude)*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (1)
100%
Yes- I don't like it (0)
0%
No- I want it (0)
0%
No- I don't want it (0)
0%

Watched Threads