WHEN is it usual for you to recieive your offers?? Watch

This discussion is closed.
adelz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well I applied to Oxbridge so far and all of my universities have replied, 3 have given me offers and one rejection (well 2 if you count cambridge, but no rejection letter yet)
Im applying for architecture, predicted grades AAAB ..
Cambridge : In pool, but after that letter I got it looks like Ive been rejected
UCL : Asked me to send my portfolio
Nottingham : BBB < so far thats where Im going its apparantly really good for architecture
Bath : AAB
Newcastle : ABB
Sheffield : Reject

and Ive also applied to the Architectural Association School of Architecture which isnt part of UCAS, been invited for an interview there.

I dont think anyone should worry about not hearing from universities, they;ll probably start replying a lot after the 15th and .. I mean if you havent been rejected and have no reply yet then I don't think there is anything to worry about ..
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jonnymcc2003)
Hi. I got my application form in in early October, but so far only two universities have responded, both making me offers.

The other 4 however, have neither offered me a place nor rejected me, so I was wondering whether anyone else is in a similar position, and whether this is good news or not!?

Cheers.
what course are u applying for?
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
what course are u applying for?
sorry just realsied u already said.
charlord
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i applied in september and since then i have only heard from 3 of my six choices:

i got rejected from Cambridge (no surprise and not that bothered) and rejected from Warwick (really gutted as it was my first choice!!)

Ive only got an offer from Durham which I really wasnt expecting and im getting worried by not hearing anything else yet too!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (220)
68.11%
No (103)
31.89%

Watched Threads