This discussion is closed.
tidletadle
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Can anyone help i am having trouble with my ideas of Project 2;

My title is structure, i was thinking of and structure of the world but have run out of ideas, can anyone help

it will be much appreciated!!1

thank you sooo sooo sooo sooo much
indy
Report 16 years ago
i dont do gcse art but i am very imaginative and i can try to help...wot do you mean when u say structure? what exactly have you got to do?
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Structure...

As soon as you say that I get ideas of a building site. It reminds me of a photography project displayed on the wall in the art room at school showing different parts from a construction site from wierd angles.

Or you could look at other stuff that has structure, like skeletons. Just think of something structure-related and take photos or draw.

I admit, I'm not the best in the world at Art, especially the prep work, but the teacher we had last year always used to get us to brainstorm as the first sheet of a project with anything we could think of related to the starting point.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Could you perhaps do some Escher related work? Look at some of his pieces, although I suppose it depends on if you're going for 'realism'.

I don't really know what you wanted for world structure- the different cores?

You could focus more on architecture etc, would probably be a lot easier to research, lots of artists have done work based around the topic.

Do you prefer to do realistic or abstract artwork?
tidletadle
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Could you perhaps do some Escher related work? Look at some of his pieces, although I suppose it depends on if you're going for 'realism'.

I don't really know what you wanted for world structure- the different cores?

You could focus more on architecture etc, would probably be a lot easier to research, lots of artists have done work based around the topic.

Do you prefer to do realistic or abstract artwork?

i suppose realistic is better for me! i like the idea of construction! does anyone know of other artist i can reasearch for that kind of thing? i think it has to do with relief as thats what the final piece is.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (216)
60.85%
Yes- I don't like it (14)
3.94%
No- I want it (100)
28.17%
No- I don't want it (25)
7.04%

Watched Threads