This discussion is closed.
s-man
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
found out i didn't get a place............oh well i'll try for ucl......shud hopefully be gud fun, any other ppl got rejected?...and if so where have you decided to go?
Lucy001
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by s-man)
found out i didn't get a place............oh well i'll try for ucl......shud hopefully be gud fun, any other ppl got rejected?...and if so where have you decided to go?
Sorry.. I'm still in the pool, haven't heard anything so it's not looking too good for me either atm. If rejection is the case I'll prob go to Bristol, to study politics (I appled for SPS at Jesus). What did you apply for and where?
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by s-man)
aw poor u.....well im sure ull still do really well at ucl...im still swimming in the pool too!
Jess
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ah well. I'm still drowning as well. I really don't think we will hear anything positive now - does anyone know otherwise?
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no ive kinda given up hope....i wish theyd just tell me coz othawise its still at the back of my mind. what subject u applied for?
Jess
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
MmL - u?
yeah, i can't stand the waiting but with the interviews already started i suppose there is no hope.
s-man
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lucy001)
Sorry.. I'm still in the pool, haven't heard anything so it's not looking too good for me either atm. If rejection is the case I'll prob go to Bristol, to study politics (I appled for SPS at Jesus). What did you apply for and where?

i applied for mathematics at queens college, im hoping that they'll provide some feedback on my interview etc. coz a few other ppl i know who were rejected did
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Jess)
MmL - u?
yeah, i can't stand the waiting but with the interviews already started i suppose there is no hope.
sps....yep ive just abt given up
covered farm wagon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i am still in the pool too (applied for philosophy at emmanuel). i wish they would hurry up. my next choice is either durham or warwick - i really would love to go to durham but the academic reputation of warwick is tempting.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (390)
67.36%
No (189)
32.64%

Watched Threads