This discussion is closed.
nodabooper
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i am really pissed since the last day of the last year coz i got reject from CAM...only consolation...no one i kno has got in...(is that gud of bad???)...only offer i hav got till now is notts...but i am expecting 2 otherz...any one out there heard from bris or imperial lon???
anywayz...just as an expression...life sucks!!!
daumal
Report 16 years ago
Yup. I got rejected from Oxford and Durham... the two I really wanted to go to.

Still, I'm not too down about it any more. If York make me an offer then great, if not then I'm off to Leeds.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by nodabooper)
i am really pissed since the last day of the last year coz i got reject from CAM...only consolation...no one i kno has got in...(is that gud of bad???)...only offer i hav got till now is notts...but i am expecting 2 otherz...any one out there heard from bris or imperial lon???
I am not being funny here but if that is your stand of spelling and grammar you wonder why Cambridge rejected you?
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what subject? college?
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I am not being funny here but if that is your stand of spelling and grammar you wonder why Cambridge rejected you?
hey come on thats really unfair...i dont bother about spelling as dont most people...as long as it reads ok!
nodabooper
well...hav u done a phD research before applying to Cam???
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Do you mean standard of spelling and grammar?

Its just text speak, I doubt very much that the UCAS form was filled in like that.
nodabooper
(Original post by Tina)
what subject? college?
caius...medicine...hav u applied???
Me2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i agree
nodabooper
(Original post by Tina)
hey come on thats really unfair...i dont bother about spelling as dont most people...as long as it reads ok!
i was joking...can't take moi seriously!!!
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)

Its just text speak, I doubt very much that the UCAS form was filled in like that.
I don't really care, unless people are accessing the internet on their phone then they have a proper keyboard and can type the full words. I cnt b bthrd dcphrng slly vwl lss sntncs.

sorry that's a pet hate, kthanxbye :rolleyes:

Alaric.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)

I should hope not but I do wonder at times.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Caius is notoriously difficult to get into for medicine - it has the highest intake for Medicine (about 25 per year) but they're all very good - scary percentages get firsts. So don't let yourself get too down about it, and fingers crossed for Imperial and Bristol!
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yep sps newnham...in the pool
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (224)
61.04%
Yes- I don't like it (16)
4.36%
No- I want it (102)
27.79%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.81%

Watched Threads