The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

flatmate hopes and fears.

what do you hope or fear your flat mates will be like? (oh god i sound so killroy-silk) haha....

i fear, living with someone who is obsessed by sport (it'd be just like living at home, the place i'm trying to get away from!), having to live with narrowminded people, erm...or...really serious people, that'd annoy me or really practical people who tell me my ideas won't work. or cleanfreaks!

enough of the fears heres my hopes...
i hope to live with people who apreciate art/music/fashion, people who are up for a laugh, people who love shoes hehe, people who are good at saving money (then they can create a shining example for me to follow!) people who are good at getting rid of spiders

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
tate
what do you hope or fear your flat mates will be like? (oh god i sound so killroy-silk) haha....

i fear, living with someone who is obsessed by sport (it'd be just like living at home, the place i'm trying to get away from!), having to live with narrowminded people, erm...or...really serious people, that'd annoy me or really practical people who tell me my ideas won't work. or cleanfreaks!

enough of the fears heres my hopes...
i hope to live with people who apreciate art/music/fashion, people who are up for a laugh, people who love shoes hehe, people who are good at saving money (then they can create a shining example for me to follow!) people who are good at getting rid of spiders

ooo i so hope we'er flat m8s, or at least building mates lol!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Amzybaby24
ooo i so hope we'er flat m8s, or at least building mates lol!

building mates? are they like mates who play with lego? hehehe
Reply 3
tate
building mates? are they like mates who play with lego? hehehe

you're a riot lol :rolleyes:

no cuz viccy hall is split into different blocks...

if you really want i can bring my lego though...
Reply 4
yeah, and i'll bring the stickle bricks! hehe
Reply 5
waht are they?
Reply 6
you've never played with stickle bricks?! youv'e never lived!!! haha nah there just these little coloured plastic shapes covered in plastic spikes so you can attatch them together http://comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/unbranded/s/unbranded-stickle-bricks-junior.jpg they were rhad!
Reply 7
Worst Nightmare - Stuck in a flat with 5 male sport/science students :eek: Anything other than that will be ok though, just hope i've got someone I can gossip with! Stickle bricks look fun, would it be wrong to buy some at 18?... :p:
Reply 8
jamest
Worst Nightmare - Stuck in a flat with 5 male sport/science students :eek: Anything other than that will be ok though, just hope i've got someone I can gossip with! Stickle bricks look fun, would it be wrong to buy some at 18?... :p:

no way, wanna go halfs? lol i know what your saying about the sports/science students, or politics students, cuz they always have to be right.
Reply 9
tate
no way, wanna go halfs? lol i know what your saying about the sports/science students, or politics students, cuz they always have to be right.

I'l go halfs but only if I can have all the blue bits, Its my fav colour :p: Hopefully doing a law degree i'll be able to find any bizzare unethical reason to prove them wrong if I do! lol
Reply 10
tate i think youd be my ideal flatmate, and i can sort the spiders!! im thinkin of bringin a remote control car, could be fun in the corridors to know on other peoples doors??
Reply 11
KJelly
tate i think youd be my ideal flatmate, and i can sort the spiders!! im thinkin of bringin a remote control car, could be fun in the corridors to know on other peoples doors??

haha and and i can cook! haha
Reply 12
me too, ive already doen a year in halls in london so used to cooking for 5+
jamest
I'l go halfs but only if I can have all the blue bits, Its my fav colour :p: Hopefully doing a law degree i'll be able to find any bizzare unethical reason to prove them wrong if I do! lol

oo we shoudl be in the same flat lol we're both doing law! we can help each other !

and tate ah yes, buy some form "the entertainer" GR8 toy shop next to RHE DISNEY STORE (i'm a lil bit obsessed) in viccy centre!
Reply 14
a neat freak, a budding chef, someone with a car, someone to argue football with, someone on my course to copy off, a trance-head and someone to works hard and will pressure me into ding like them
i dont wanna be with a bunch of really really loud people. I dont mind lively people lol but not music going all night etc, im a bit of a snore and like my sleep and study time :P

id also like people i can talk and chat to about things im interested in obviously, so not sports like hunting etc lol.

im also a vegie do id like people i share with to be respectful of that, basically i dont want to be with people like i went to high school with...

perverel mo724 or somthing =)
Reply 16
Amzybaby24
oo we shoudl be in the same flat lol we're both doing law! we can help each other !

Yeah, i need as much help as I can get - I've never even done Law before so haven't really got a clue about anything! :eek: We'l have to have a Viccy Hall's Law Panic society....with stickle bricks :p:
Reply 17
alex18
a neat freak, a budding chef, someone with a car, someone to argue football with, someone on my course to copy off, a trance-head and someone to works hard and will pressure me into ding like them

are they your hopes or fears lol
Reply 18
guess :smile:
Reply 19
alex18
guess :smile:

haha i'm not quite sure, to me half of them would be hopes and the rest fears lol

Latest

Trending

Trending