The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Waterstorm
Cool, I'm gonna be doing Biomedical Sciences, you? And yeah, same. I even wrote on the form saying could you put me in a 5 bedroom flat :p:

I'm doing Geography. That's a good idea actually because they must take those into account.. I wrote schafer house on my accomodation form with a little smiley face haha. Imagine being in a 2 bedroom flat and not getting on with the other person.. Not so fun
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
stepheatstoast
I'm doing Geography. That's a good idea actually because they must take those into account.. I wrote schafer house on my accomodation form with a little smiley face haha. Imagine being in a 2 bedroom flat and not getting on with the other person.. Not so fun

lol, exactly. But good luck, I'm sure it'll turn out well =)
Reply 62
Hello! I get accommodation in Frances Gardner House for September. I would really love to stay in John Dodgson House since lot of my friend live near. Does anyone want to swap with me? Thank you!
Reply 63
I got my offer this morning! Couldnt be happier, I asked for AT on the application form and they've given me an offer for AT/John Tovell. So it paid off! I cant wait to move in!
Reply 64
I got mine this morning, but it's locked me out due to trying to register too many times, then I was emailed to say I hadn't included my DOB [I had!] and that's why I can't log on. Now I have to wait for the ban to be lifted. :frown:
Reply 65
Waterstorm
Cool, I'm gonna be doing Biomedical Sciences, you? And yeah, same. I even wrote on the form saying could you put me in a 5 bedroom flat :p:

hey,
I also got allocated to Schafer house! although on my form i put I would like AT but Schafer also seems really nice!
I guess we'll see each other around? :biggrin:
Reply 66
I got into Connaught! \o/ My first choice.
Reply 67
Just got an offer for College Hall :biggrin:
Reply 68
Did you receive your offers through post or by email?
Reply 69
cristinam
Did you receive your offers through post or by email?

Email. They ask you to pay online as well.
Reply 70
when should we pay our accomodation online?
Reply 71
Noogle
Email. They ask you to pay online as well.

pff I wish I knew too.. I 've been waiting for like a month now..
RDexpress
hey,
I also got allocated to Schafer house! although on my form i put I would like AT but Schafer also seems really nice!
I guess we'll see each other around? :biggrin:

Cool, yeah definitely see you there! =)
Did you all get your results on thursday like me, or were you unconditional offer holders? If you had hotmail did the message get sent to you junk folder.. I checked my junk mail yeaterday and found i had a couple of emails from UCL in there, so I am wondering on wheher to keep a good eye on it.
Oh my god, have the recent posters just had their results back, or were you unconditional from the start?

They told me they'd get back to us re: accommodation by the 10th September :O I really really want Schafer House!
Reply 75
My results came out on the 12th ( a week before the rest of you) but my offer only turned unconditional on the 19th. Maybe it's because I'm international? Anyway, yeah emails from ucl do tend to end up in the junk mail folder!
Reply 76
Waterstorm
Cool, yeah definitely see you there! =)

whoooo... first biomed fellow ive met :woo:
massih
whoooo... first biomed fellow ive met :woo:

Cool, there's a few others about too :wink:
ON THE UCL WEBSITE

Undergraduate
Unconditional Firm - late June/early July
Conditional Firm - mid August (post-results)
Conditional Insurance - late August/early
September
Exchange - July/August
Yes, accommodation is offered for the full
academic session including the Christmas
and Easter vacations. You will be invoiced
for the Christmas and Easter vacations even
if you do not occupy your room. You are
liable for rent for the Christmas and Easter
vacations.

HOW COOL IS THIS

Latest