The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A girl lent my friend her ID and got caught cos the bouncer knew the girl. All that happened was the bouncer took the ID off my friend and obviously wouldn't let her in and my friend had to tell the girl which club her ID was at. The girl was then barred for 3 months or something. Not too drastic really
This kind of thing happends with bone-head children and 'bouncers' alike on outings to places you call 'da club'.

'Ledz go 2 da clubz an get smash bro braap so coolz bra'.. (sic)

UK is the trash of Europe.
My boyfriend was put in the cells for using his cousins ID when he was underage. Because they have different surnames, they thought he had stolen it so took him in (he was also incredibly drunk), and his cousin had to come down to get him out! The cousin got his ID back though.
:naughty:
Reply 24
Its not fraud on your part because you are not making a claim. Just say that you asked your friend to hold it or something. Phone the nightclub and ask for it back and take the lecture you are probably going to get.
Reply 25
I lost my license and guy from school found it, he was going out and tried to get into a club using it (hes 17 im 18). The club told the police about it and think that i let him use my id. The id was reported lost to the driving authority and are sending me a new one. What are the police likely to say if they try do me for fraud?
Reply 26
Lent my ID to a girl once and she eventually got it confiscated. They forwarded it to the police. She was given a bailment (which was given to me) with a reference number stating to go and collect it.

I called the police station confirming it had been dropped off by the club (they said it would take up to a week) and asking when I could collect it or if they could post it, they said they had sent it off for examination and were checking the CCTV to establish facts, but that it would eventually be posted back to me regardless, and to ignore the bailment... It then got sent to the DVLA and i need to buy a new one or i can contact them to have it sent back to me with no charge :smile:

Its a bit of hassle but there is little consequence.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by kisaki
Lent my ID to a girl once and she eventually got it confiscated. They forwarded it to the police. She was given a bailment (which was given to me) with a reference number stating to go and collect it.

I called the police station confirming it had been dropped off by the club (they said it would take up to a week) and asking when I could collect it or if they could post it, they said they had sent it off for examination and were checking the CCTV to establish facts, but that it would eventually be posted back to me regardless, and to ignore the bailment... It then got sent to the DVLA and i need to buy a new one or i can contact them to have it sent back to me with no charge :smile:

Its a bit of hassle but there is little consequence.

Thanks ive been stressing over this soo much, i heard i can go to court..... given me some piece of mind
Reply 28
Original post by Jay_lal
Thanks ive been stressing over this soo much, i heard i can go to court..... given me some piece of mind

You would never go to court unless you were having it handed in to the police all the time... The courts have more serious things to be doing, although its not a brilliant thing to do its not exactly in the interests of society to prosecute a naive teen and therefore they will not do so.

Dont worry too much, all will be ok :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending