This discussion is closed.
*confused*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ohhh...hello all!

i have applied to do art history at UEA and i got a conditional offer. I think its my number one choice...i havent really decided yet...but i have visited 3 times now and i really like it...so i'll probably end up there!

is anyone else doing or thinking of doing art hostory at UEA?
the course seems really cool and there is the sainsbury centre of course!
xxx
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by *confused*)
ohhh...hello all!

i have applied to do art history at UEA and i got a conditional offer. I think its my number one choice...i havent really decided yet...but i have visited 3 times now and i really like it...so i'll probably end up there!

is anyone else doing or thinking of doing art hostory at UEA?
the course seems really cool and there is the sainsbury centre of course!
xxx
There is also someone in my flat doing history of art. If you wish to know anything specific I will ask them for you!
*confused*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chris_)
There is also someone in my flat doing history of art. If you wish to know anything specific I will ask them for you!
aww thank you...do they like it?
i cant think of anything specific at the moment but if i think of anything i'll give you a shout if thats ok? thanks
xxx
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
aww thank you...do they like it?
i cant think of anything specific at the moment but if i think of anything i'll give you a shout if thats ok? thanks
xxx
Yea, I think she's liking it quite a lot. She also loves the sainsbury centre aswell, but Ive only ever been in it once!
*confused*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yea, I think she's liking it quite a lot. She also loves the sainsbury centre aswell, but Ive only ever been in it once!
yeah its great1 ive been there three times already! but...irritatingly i have been told that its going to be shut all next year...so i wont be able to use ot for the first year of my course :mad: ah well! im sure ill live. so what course are you doing? do you like it in Norwhich?

my brothers keep telling me not to go to uea becuase its a "farmer uni" and i'll be made to learn how to chew barley and drive tractors...they are fools!
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thats the same as me! And even that was on the open day over a year ago! I suppose i ought to get cultered and venture in there again...
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah its great1 ive been there three times already! but...irritatingly i have been told that its going to be shut all next year...so i wont be able to use ot for the first year of my course :mad: ah well! im sure ill live. so what course are you doing? do you like it in Norwhich?
Im doing computer science so I dont ever really get chance to go in the sainsbury centre. Our freshers week comp sci party was in there though! Norwich is a good city, and I never really notice the farmer accent. Its a good night out, quite a lot of bars and clubs. Chicken wrote a good review of it in another thread called 'rate your uni' or something like that.

my brothers keep telling me not to go to uea becuase its a "farmer uni" and i'll be made to learn how to chew barley and drive tractors...they are fools!
I got that aswell before I came here, u just have to ignore it
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Norwich is a good city, and I never really notice the farmer accent.
Has your cleaner not got one? My cleaner has a really broad Norfolk accent - sometimes I don't understand her!

Its a good night out, quite a lot of bars and clubs. Chicken wrote a good review of it in another thread called 'rate your uni' or something like that.
Yeah amazingtrade started a thread called 'Rate your University here' and my bit is about the 4th post down. Except in the 'bad points' bit i neglected to say how bloody freezing the wind is! And about the queue for the cashpoints at lunchtimes!
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
Has your cleaner not got one? My cleaner has a really broad Norfolk accent - sometimes I don't understand her!
My cleaner's not from around here so she hasnt got a norwich accent. She hasnt really got any accent... It only seems to be the older people that have the accent, those of age 50+ lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads