Mass Effect 2 How to change face mid-game? Watch

Slk3
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to change your face mid-game in Mass Effect 2 for PC? The character I created looked okay head on when I was making the face but from the angles you see in-game he looks really... weird and it's kind of off-putting. Does anyone know how to change it?
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
While it's not something that I've tried, it looks like it's possible - if not particularly easy. See here: http://www.masseffect2faces.com/inde...orial=saveEdit
member101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Slk3)
Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to change your face mid-game in Mass Effect 2 for PC? The character I created looked okay head on when I was making the face but from the angles you see in-game he looks really... weird and it's kind of off-putting. Does anyone know how to change it?
Wahey for playing Mass Effect 2, heard it's a great game.
A GROWN MAN CRYING.
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
Just be glad there is an option to do so on PC. I played on 360 & I made my Shepard look like a complete retard & regretted it halfway through my playthrough when I started getting into the story. Though it made the romance sub-plots hilarious.

Spoiler:
Show
"I might do more than catch you Kelly" :hubba:
username33685
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
if all else fails, equip the helmet
Slk3
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Illusionary)
While it's not something that I've tried, it looks like it's possible - if not particularly easy. See here: http://www.masseffect2faces.com/inde...orial=saveEdit
thanks, but does this require a mod to be installed?
toddx5
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
using gibbed save editor open latest save file. in the "raw" tab, under the squad/player/apperance see "has morphed head" line. Change the true setting, in to false. you should get standard shep face.
Masadate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
thanks a lot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.67%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (72)
10.18%
No I am happy with my course choice (402)
56.86%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (101)
14.29%

Watched Threads