This discussion is closed.
Latayah
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Okay,

1st problem
for succesful enrollment to my uni i am expected to my orginal certificates of my alevel qualifiactions, which i do not have!? has everyone else received their orignal certificates if not what is expected of you from your uni? My uni have asked for this, what should i bring!?

2nd problem
I 'am also expected to bring confirmation of the amount of tuition fees i am to pay. My loan will be delayed b/c my LEA losted my application form. I however will not be paying t/fees is (b/c of my mom's income) BUT my uni will only know this as my loan and thus the information will be delayed. do you think i can still enroll succesfully without these documents!? Has it happened to anyone else before? or is there anyone in my/ or a similar postion!?

thanks in advance
sexysax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
1- I'venot got mine. Just let them know, they should be fine with it
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
1 - Surely they'll have recieved confirmation from UCAS and thus have no such need for A level certificates.
BexTait
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Have you tried phoning the uni to explain your position, they may help you out.
Latayah
Rep:
?
what about problem 2- thats my bigest worry atm
Latayah
Rep:
?
(Original post by BexTait)
Have you tried phoning the uni to explain your position, they may help you out.

i've emailed them, but it was running across my mind and was thus wondering if anyone had any ideas
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You'll probably get a temporary assessment from the LEA which you can show your uni
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (238)
59.65%
No (161)
40.35%

Watched Threads