This discussion is closed.
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
was wondering if many ppl in the UK know how to play......i love playing here....i always make kabooots....if not many ppl know how to play tarneeb i am afraid i will not consider going to the UK......btw tarneeb is a card game played with 4 players.......like TRUMPS.....
mb85
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah we are dc niggerz we love Turneeb..... we come to school to play turneeb even when we dont have to be in school. We spend all our free periods playin turneeb. Moutawah is a turneeb champ ....he is a gifted player....i wanna play like him...throw cards like him.....trump like him.....shuffle cards like him........help meee plzzzzz plzzzzzzz
mashkall
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
was wondering if many ppl in the UK know how to play......i love playing here....i always make kabooots....if not many ppl know how to play tarneeb i am afraid i will not consider going to the UK......btw tarneeb is a card game played with 4 players.......like TRUMPS.....
apparetly you dont need cards 2 play it
matouwah
Rep:
?
(Original post by mashkall)
apparetly you dont need cards 2 play it
wtf....how do u play it then? with mind reading telepathic skills?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What the hell is Tarneeb?

We play Cheat, Blackjack and Die!
matouwah
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
What the hell is Tarneeb?

We play Cheat, Blackjack and Die!
its an arab version of trumps;.......very popular in the middle east.....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (386)
67.13%
No (189)
32.87%

Watched Threads