Do u support the US and its Policies Watch

This discussion is closed.
mb85
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I dont support the US at all...i hate em all......
CHAD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mb85)
Yes, I support america in some things.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Do you even know any of their policies?
CHAD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Do you even know any of their policies?

me? or the one above me?
a_musical_guy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Some I do, some I don't. But what makes America so special? Why does every country talk about America and not, say, China and its policies?
FoxNewsRocks
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
American politics isnt controlled by the president, regardless of what you hear, so hating him wont do much good. The US govt is totally controlled by SIGs (special interest groups). The only policy that we have here that needs to be ended IMO is our blind support of israel. That one thing alone mucks every other policy we have.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by FoxNewsRocks)
American politics isnt controlled by the president, regardless of what you hear, so hating him wont do much good. The US govt is totally controlled by SIGs (special interest groups). The only policy that we have here that needs to be ended IMO is our blind support of israel. That one thing alone mucks every other policy we have.
i like america's mcdonalds
DazYa17
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i am half american =/
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by FoxNewsRocks)
i think we need to support israel.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
i like america's mcdonalds
that really wasn't the question but whatever.
Josh75077
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mb85)
Gee this is a little harsh, if you are refering to all, as all citizens of the United States, then I would like to know what it is that I did to so offend you dude. And before you mention it I'm 15 I therefore didnt vote for George Bush or anybody!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Josh75077)
Gee this is a little harsh, if you are refering to all, as all citizens of the United States, then I would like to know what it is that I did to so offend you dude. And before you mention it I'm 15 I therefore didnt vote for George Bush or anybody!
I can't say I agree with George Bush and what he stands for, he does seem to just want to be out-doing or finishing off what his father started with the whole coflict with Iraq- hopefully he will be ousted in the next elections (how is the feeling over there about that btw?)
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
I can't say I agree with George Bush and what he stands for, he does seem to just want to be out-doing or finishing off what his father started with the whole coflict with Iraq- hopefully he will be ousted in the next elections (how is the feeling over there about that btw?)
i dont support US or UK foreign policies as they are, but who cares, im 15, so i cant vote.
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mb85)
Who cares what anyone think????
Josh75077
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
Depends where about you are from. I'm a Texan, there are always things people don't know about people anyhow, I think George Bush is a great guy, maybe just not a good President, but that doesnt mean I agree with all he's done.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Depends where about you are from. I'm a Texan, there are always things people don't know about people anyhow, I think George Bush is a great guy, maybe just not a good President, but that doesnt mean I agree with all he's done.
i see, you know him personally then.
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
Maybe he went to McDonald's with him...
Josh75077
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
No, but I know people who do, when he was co-owner of the Rangers.
Josh75077
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by zazy)
Maybe he went to McDonald's with him...
Mcdonalds sucks dude, Chik-fil-a or better still even, Chili's way better!
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Mcdonalds sucks dude, Chik-fil-a or better still even, Chili's way better!
Never been in Chik-fil-a. But for burgers Hardee's are #1 no question.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (151)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.44%
No- I want it (69)
27.82%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.85%

Watched Threads