Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I hate the US and its policies........
    what do u ppl think? how many of u have a Anti American feeling within u....................

ReputationRep:
    Why this pointless thread? What policy are you on about?

ReputationRep:
    Yea the thread is a bit broad to be fair. There are already numerous threads dealing with the problems people have with specifci U.S policies..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    Yea the thread is a bit broad to be fair. There are already numerous threads dealing with the problems people have with specifci U.S policies..
    hes on about the one they used on thrG

ReputationRep:
    I support most of their policies but I didn't support Iraq.

ReputationRep:
    well i know this is broad topic...but wat i wanna know is the general feelin all u ppl have for the US....whether u ppl have a feelin of hate for the US or not

ReputationRep:
    well i certainly dont think much of bush and his government

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mb85)
    I hate the US and its policies........
    what do u ppl think? how many of u have a Anti American feeling within u....................
    As with most countries, there are policies I support and those I do not.

I did, and still do supportthe invasion of Iraq. I do however not support the way the argued in favour of it, the previous policies in the mid east , nor the decision not to remove saddam in 1991. I do support the US policy to spend lots on science, but I do not support their lax gun controll laws . I do not support micheal moore but I do favour the democrats in front of the republicans. In short. My views are split when it comes to the US...

ReputationRep:
    Still way too broad. Like saying, do you hate the world?

ReputationRep:
    I hate the world :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Still way too broad. Like saying, do you hate the world?
    well if its broad then take it that way....i dont wanna listen to u complainin ur ****.........say yes or no........dont need any of ur **** here...there is a toilet for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mb85)
    well if its broad then take it that way....i dont wanna listen to u complainin ur ****.........say yes or no........dont need any of ur **** here...there is a toilet for that
    The point is that it would be meaningless to answer the question. You asked the question as if people either loved or hated the us. This applies to hardly anyone. Most people are likely to be somewhere on a grayscale. The world is not just black and white...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mb85)
    ....i dont wanna listen to u complainin ur ****.........say yes or no........dont need any of ur **** here...there is a toilet for that
    Well tough, its a free world, and I am saying my 2 pence. I don't like America per se, but you are not exactly improving your image compared to America with your swearing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    I hate the world :mad:
    i think your hairs smell very nice...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Well tough, its a free world, and I am saying my 2 pence. I don't like America per se, but you are not exactly improving your image compared to America with your swearing.
    i think mb85 has had a incident when he was younger that caused him to hate US alot....i think he needs a shrink.....

ReputationRep:
    Well I hate America for some of its policies as well. But what would happen if America would suddenly dissappear tommorow, just like that. Would that be good for the world? Or bad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matouwah)
    i think mb85 has had a incident when he was younger that caused him to hate US alot....i think he needs a shrink.....
    I remember we had a professor in war history over to our school once, talking about terrorism and extremists. He said one of the very clear characteristics of an extremist is the generalisations. Everything is either good or evil and theres nothing in between

ReputationRep:
    It would be not only facile but also untrue to say "I hate the U.S". It does sadden me that the current administration are in charge of the world's only superpower though.

ReputationRep:
    yes i think the question is too broad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Well I hate America for some of its policies as well. But what would happen if America would suddenly dissappear tommorow, just like that. Would that be good for the world? Or bad?
    I agree completely here. People tend to forget that if it was not for america we would probably speak German by now (or maybe Russian ).

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.