Andrés Iniesta is overrated and needs a slap.

Watch
Qaz25
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
He's a diving ruddy cheat.... I swear he went down more than the Italian players have ever done... like he'd been shot every time... then again... football is generally a dirty game anyway
gingerrama
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Entire first page is made up of of people agreeing...is this real life??
3nTr0pY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by CosmicB)
I lost all respect for him in the WC. I never thought I could hate anyone more than that Mary Poppin' Pique but Iniesta has pipped him to the post. The amount of times he dives and makes a meal out of the slightest clip is disgusting. Add his ridiculous hand gestures to that and I rage. And to think Spain won the FIFA Fair Play award when he was getting away with shoving players Van Bommel and appealing straight after. Petulant little ****.

I swear his winning goal was offside as well, he admitted it to the press!
I don't usually say this, but go back to the kitchen and let the women who actually know a thing about football post here. It was in no way offside and Holland played the final like a bunch of thugs.

And in response to OP, I'm thinking your joking - the Torres part gave it away. Also the stats must be wrong because Iniesta was class.
Barça
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The troll was really succesful during the first page, Iniesta being Spain's Lampard :toofunny:

How can a guy that wrote the future be overrated?

:sexface:
woodgate39
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ah the internet allows anyone to spout crap and get a reaction. Best to ignore it.

Anyone who doesn't rate Iniesta, compares him to Lampard or states he needs a slap obviously doesn't understand football. It's this type of fan who loves to see the flair players get kicked up and down on a wet wednesday night up at stoke. "they don't like it up em" etc.
-verona
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well it turned out you were wrong lmao
-verona
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Dan2009)
No where near as overrated as Frank Ribery, the most overrated footballer in history.
Lmao turns out u were wrong. Had a great career. Prolly should have won the ballon dor too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (44)
59.46%
No (30)
40.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed