This discussion is closed.
AntiNazi league
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vaginadischarge)
Kilroy rules man! I'm glad someone spoke out aganist the islamic terrorists at least he's honest!

If you agree with Kilroy Silk and think all immigrants should be exported then that means you must hate coloureds like Lenny Henry, Frank Bruno, Prince Naseem, Craig David, so solid crew, Trevor Mcdonald, Goodness gracious me and I could go on and on. You cant get anymore British than Lenny Henry he is a Briton through and thruogh. So you honestly want to export these coloureds? I bet you didnt think of it like that did you? Stop being racist because you all make me sick with you Hitler type beliefs. We should accept all asylum seekers and immigrants regardless of colour. The more the better in my opinion. We would lose some of our best talented individuals and potential talent from the coloured communitys. So shut up this is like living in Hitler Germany Jilroy is a little Hitler and should be locked up for life before he endangers the public anymore with his nonsense!

Sick of racist filth like Robert Kilroy Silk
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by AntiNazi league)
If you agree with Kilroy Silk and think all immigrants should be exported then that means you must hate coloureds like Lenny Henry, Frank Bruno, Prince Naseem, Craig David, so solid crew, Trevor Mcdonald, Goodness gracious me and I could go on and on. You cant get anymore British than Lenny Henry he is a Briton through and thruogh. So you honestly want to export these coloureds? I bet you didnt think of it like that did you? Stop being racist because you all make me sick with you Hitler type beliefs. We should accept all asylum seekers and immigrants regardless of colour. The more the better in my opinion. We would lose some of our best talented individuals and potential talent from the coloured communitys. So shut up this is like living in Hitler Germany Jilroy is a little Hitler and should be locked up for life before he endangers the public anymore with his nonsense!

if you had read the thread you would have realised that we came to the opinion that opinions like that are little Hitler. There should be at least a minimum of free speech. well the only one of those you mentioned that i would miss is Trevor McDonald. However, you missed out Linford Christie etc. We are not being racist, we are saying he is as entitled to his view as you are to yours. What makes you think that having loads more immagrants would make it a better country (I know the arguments, i want to see if you do). We lose potential talent anyway.
munchie_rox
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by AntiNazi league)

i wouldnt go so far as to say he is racist, he is just speaking out of the terrie atrocities that made him pretty angry, and this country is now so politically correct he has got absolutly slated for it, if an Arab said this about "whites" im sure nothing would b said, its getting silly.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (220)
68.11%
No (103)
31.89%

Watched Threads