This discussion is closed.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
its katie.

and no, you want to spend the Tax payers money on beer.

love Katy ***
well if their offering! ill take some from ure parents katy, and yours to 2776, you aswell amazingtrade, come on tell them to cough up... and you curryadd, oh no wait, your dollars go to damaging the enviroment, thats right
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
well if their offering! ill take some from ure parents katy, and yours to 2776, you aswell amazingtrade, come on tell them to cough up... and you curryadd, oh no wait, your dollars go to damaging the enviroment, thats right
what are you talking about? i do not damage the environment, if you must know last weekend i chained myself to a tree to save a bald eagles nest with me best mate kristen :mad:!
Ollie
Rep:
?
(Original post by curryADD)
what are you talking about? i do not damage the environment, if you must know last weekend i chained myself to a tree to save a bald eagles nest with me best mate kristen :mad:!
im talking about ure taxes...
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
im talking about ure taxes...
i dont pay taxes, my parents do.......and my dad works for an oil company, might as well tar and feather me on the spot, eh? (hes a geophysicist)
Ollie
Rep:
?
i dont pay taxes, my parents do.......and my dad works for an oil company, might as well tar and feather me on the spot, eh? (hes a geophysicist)
its not you and ure dad i worry about, its your goverment and the CEO's that bought the goverment out.

one word: kyoto
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I pay tax on Beer which is what about 50%? And of course 17.5% VAT on everything else other than clothes, books and food (not cooked).
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
its not you and ure dad i worry about, its your goverment and the CEO's that bought the goverment out.

one word: kyoto
kyoto? isnt that where we dropped a nuclear bomb? i havent had WW2 history yet......

the CEO's have only bought out this cabinet, due to former connections and such, but the democrats will make it ALL better!
Ollie
Rep:
?
kyoto? isnt that where we dropped a nuclear bomb? i havent had WW2 history yet......

the CEO's have only bought out this cabinet, due to former connections and such, but the democrats will make it ALL better!
kyoto was an agrement in which nearly every country in the world commited to reducing green house gases etc. Bill clinton signed up.

george bush (after completly unrelated heavy funding from enron etc) sensationally pulled out.

so the country credited with 20% of green house gases etc wants to do nothing about it, instead the rest of the world is left to pick up the pieces.
kildare
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

No that would be Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Kyoto is where the international treaty on climate change (which the U.S. has refused to ratify) was signed.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
kyoto was an agrement in which nearly every country in the world commited to reducing green house gases etc. Bill clinton signed up.

george bush (after completly unrelated heavy funding from enron etc) sensationally pulled out.

so the country credited with 20% of green house gases etc wants to do nothing about it, instead the rest of the world is left to pick up the pieces.
ahhh...really? never even heard of it. though i didnt particularly like bill clinton......
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ahhh...really? never even heard of it. though i didnt particularly like bill clinton......
I was so disapointed when Bush got in because I knew he would never sign the agreement. I think its about time then yank tanks were scrapped. Why do you need a 6 litre car? In this country a 1.6 litre engine is considered big! The joke is them american cars are so heavy they are acually slower than our cars!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I was so disapointed when Bush got in because I knew he would never sign the agreement. I think its about time then yank tanks were scrapped. Why do you need a 6 litre car? In this country a 1.6 litre engine is considered big! The joke is them american cars are so heavy they are acually slower than our cars!

nononononono, you havent seen soccer moms drive. people here like to feel like they own the road, and thus have SUVs. my dad has a F150 pickup!
Ollie
Rep:
?
no offence but that is typical of republican owned news networks in america, too busy reporting gun crimes to report what was on the front page of every european paper.

what was wrong with bill clinton? agreed he had his -ve points but id rather see him in than junior
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
nononononono, you havent seen soccer moms drive. people here like to feel like they own the road, and thus have SUVs. my dad has a F150 pickup!
you can have cars like that with a two litre engine!
Ollie
Rep:
?
you havent seen soccer moms drive.
ummm.... its called football...
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dickie)
you can have cars like that with a two litre engine!
Hehe exactly. You know that there is only 30 years left petrol left? What happens when that all runs out? Well there is hydro solutions but guess what you will all be forced to drive small none fuel cars then.

In the UK its cool to drive small cars. Big cars are like so uncool and not done. People tend to think you are selfish if you drive a big car.
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
In the UK its cool to drive small cars. Big cars are like so uncool and not done. People tend to think you are selfish twat if you drive a big car.
Yeah, but there are a lot of businessmen who like to have 4x4s (Range Rovers! yum)

Apparently most Land Rover drivers dont actually know how to use the Low Ratio gearbox for off-road, because they are businessmen who just use them on-road.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
no offence but that is typical of republican owned news networks in america, too busy reporting gun crimes to report what was on the front page of every european paper.

what was wrong with bill clinton? agreed he had his -ve points but id rather see him in than junior
i didnt like him at the time because i couldnt really see the good he was doing. plus on office hours, he was screwing his secratary which could have made him subject to bribes. i dont really like bush for his economic plans.....

and i dont read the newspaper. and whats important in europe doesnt make that much of a difference here!

big cars are in here. i want a 4 seater jeep pink convertable! that is SUCH an awesome car!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
ummm.... its called football...
we call it soccer mate, ill never call soccer football! its un-american!
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
big cars are in here. i want a 4 seater jeep pink convertable! that is SUCH an awesome car!
ew, jeep!

X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (7)
30.43%
No (14)
60.87%
Don't know (2)
8.7%

Watched Threads