Underage and Pregnant (Series 2) Watch

biffyclyro27
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
http://beta.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...nay_and_Megan/

watch this and let rage ensue. The first girl, courtnay, wasn't too bad. She seemed fairly mature. But Megan and her boyfriend, dear god that poor baby. It makes me so angry.

I know that mistakes happen, but some people are just downright idiotic. Them and their parents need a good slap.

Thoughts?

I know that this should technically be in the TV section, but I thought that this was more appropriate
amizzle91
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Did anyone watch Underage and Pregnant last night?

Here's the iPlayer link if you missed it

I'll put my thoughts in a spoiler just in case someone comes on here who hasn't seen it...

Spoiler:
Show
I felt really bad for Courtnay, she's been through a lot at only 14 years old, and she seemed actually really quite mature for her age, especially with her wanting to raise money for charity. Although it wasn't the best time of her life to have a child, she also seemed to really embrace motherhood at the end as well. I hope she manages to finish her education. She was also lucky that she had the financial support from her parents.

On the other hand, I felt Megan was extremely immature. She knew 'she would always end up getting pregnant', which in my eyes is really irresponsible. Her 'relationship' with her boyfriend was laughable. She really didn't seem emotionally prepared to have a baby. It also made me laugh when she said "I want decent things for my baby", which is fair enough, but she doesn't have any money to buy these things, and I don't know where she'll get it from either. I could tell her mother wasn't happy with the fact that she was pregnant but I think she was also supportive. Good on her for wanting to go to school as much as she could though, and I hope she also gets to finish her education.
Toiletpaper8
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I feel sorry for the child.
pamelaa
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
By the way what happened to that girl's boyfriend Danny? Lol only caught the end of it and me and my friend were wondering:p:
Nutta!
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by pamelaa)
By the way what happened to that girl's boyfriend Danny? Lol only caught the end of it and me and my friend were wondering:p:
The family were really close to Danny, he died in a car crash at 16- she was 14...

He died
chronic_fatigue
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
14!!! If I saw courtnay on the street I would think she is in her early to mid twenties.
edit Megan is 13 WTF she also looks a lot older and she is a fool, she laughed when she found out she was pregnant, she isn't serious!!!!
Nutta!
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Toiletpaper8)
I feel sorry for the child.
I feel sorry for the mother- hardly surrpising though.. more likely to be a single mum if your mum was one.
pamelaa
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What happened to that girls boyfriend Danny?
Blueflare
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah, there's ****** up stuff happening out there.
Their kids are going to be just like them, most likely.
amizzle91
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
He was killed in a car crash when Courtnay was 7 weeks pregnant
ginger.with.envy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
oh my gosh i watched this last night..
cannot believe those 2 children are gonna be raising a child of their own. its really really bad. but what can we do, we can force them to give it up cos they are blatently too young to have a child..
Small123
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Making a show out of this is just :rofl:
Toiletpaper8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Nutta!)
I feel sorry for the mother- hardly surrpising though.. more likely to be a single mum if your mum was one.
True, but the lack of maturity especially in the second case... I really do despair.
nothingstrange
Report 9 years ago
What happened to that girls boyfriend Danny?
He was killed in a car accident :/
hannahlw
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Silly little girl.
Becksy163
Report 9 years ago
Urghh I watched this last night and felt angry for most of the time.
I don't really want to judge the girls because it could happen to anyone and I actually thought the Welsh girl Courtnay seemed really sensible and mature for her age. I think she'll actually make a really good mum.

As for the othe girl... WOW is all I can say. What a mess, the level of immaturity was shocking and her baby daddy was just as bad if not worse. Feel sorry for the kid tbh, doesn't really stand a chance does it?!
470dwndow54
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ooh new one!!
will watch now
love this stuff
except it makes me want a baby weellll bad... espesh since i met a baby early i was so tempted to walk off with it hahahhaahhaha

oh nooo watching it now the beginning is sad!!

omg yes i agree megan is an immature *****. her boyfriend is annoying too, but i swear all she does is try start arguments with him and shout at him arrgh.
Lamptastic
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ridiculous really.

I heard that the state refuse to give you child benefit etc, until you are 16 or 18 (don't remember which age)...that must be a pain for the parents of the idiot kids. If I had a daughter who got pregnant that early she'd be out on her arse...but that was how I was brought up.

I'd hate to know how these kids are brought up..
Oasis Jnr
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
kids eh? they think- nah it wont happen to me.... im protected and then BAM... delivery for 2
CookieDoughLove
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm watching it now...........thanks for reminding me about it OP :lol: I forgot all about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (139)
61.23%
No (88)
38.77%

Watched Threads